Chapter 53rd:- Blue or pink?

The next week arrived. Ryan and Lilly threw the Gender Reveal party, only for family. Everyone was really excited while I was really nervous.

“Papa Fernando isn't here yet?” she asked peeping out the window.

“He won't come, he has other work to take care of today...”

“Oh no... Alright then, it's time.”

“Hm.”

We walked outside in our yard. Everything around looked so beautiful, pink and blue is such a beautiful combination honestly. Everyone started cheering as soon as we got there. So many gifts were bought.

“Thank you all for these beautiful gifts... Let's do the reveal shall we?” I said and we heard the cheer once again. I looked down at Viv and I took her hand. I was really really hoping for the pink fireworks. Anyways, we got on the platform and we stood near the TNT machine. We just needed to push it down for the fireworks but I was really nervous.

“Okay Pierce, let's do it. In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1-
I shut my eyes as we pushed it down. We heard champagne corks pop out-

And BOOM everyone cheered out loud- “IT'S A GIRL!!” I instantly looked at the sky as the bright pink fireworks spread all over. THE WAY I JUMPED IN JOY!!

“IT'S A GIRL VIV IT'S A GIRL!!” I Jumped and kissed her. Everyone then attacked us with their congratulations. Lilly and Ryan came up to us and we all hugged together.

“Thank you for this beautiful reveal...” I thanked both of them.

“So finally Pierce, all your prayers have been answered.” my wife said.

“It sure has!” I looked up again, “Lord I swear to you that I'm grateful for this girl and since you've answered my prayers, I'll be visiting Church on every Sundays!”
I yelled and they all laughed... I seriously don't know what was funny in that.

“You know he has already come up with a name as well.” she exclaimed.

“Oh? What is it?” they asked.

“Jazzlyn. Jazzlyn Gonzalez.”

“That's such a beautiful name!” Lilly and her waterfall started again...
Bruh.

“Oh Lord I feel so old.” my mother interrupted.

We chuckled.

Then my father replies with- “because honey, you are...”

The way we all burst out laughing was just wholesome.

“Alright alright. Enough of you guys.” Fernando interrupted.

“Papa Fernando! I thought you won't come?” I ran up to him and hugged him and Viv followed me.

“My beautiful girl is having another beautiful girl, how could I ever possibly miss that?”

“Aw thanks Papa” she said and hugged him too.

“Well I knew as well, thanks to Ryan and Lilly. So for that...” he handed us a big brown bag. “-I designed custom outfits and shoes for Jazzlyn.”

“Oh my god. Thank you so much.” I said and I took out the clothes. They were really fashionable and those little pairs of shoes were just adorable.

“These are so cute! Thank you.” we both thanked him.

“Alright then... What are we having for dinner?”

“I don't know, why don't we check it ourselves?” I said and we were happily heading inside. I was after everyone until I heard a familiar sound from somewhere.

“Pierce!”

I turned around and I was shocked. I ran up to her, “Oh my god Althea after so long!” I said and put my hands in my pocket.

“Yeah haha. Well here, I bought little Jazz some clothes and accessories too. And congrats on your wedding and your girl.” she handed over a brown bag.

“Oh thank you! Why didn't you attend the wedding though?”

She took a deep breath and smiled wistfully.
“I was busy” she said as she looked down.

“Um... Are you alright?” I asked clueless.

“Yeah I am...” she smiled.

I don't know I just felt odd about her.

“Alright then, join us for dinner?”

“Ugh I'm sorry. I'm late.” she said checking the time.

“Oh c'mon! We're good people.”

“Yes I know haha. Well I've gotta run, good evening.”

-“Alright bye.” I said and she walked away.

Strange.

Well I went in and we had dinner.

Everything was fine and when we were about to go to bed, Viv asked to open the gifts. I agreed and we opened them one by one. After opening all the gifts, I opened Althea's after almost forgetting it. I pulled out some beautiful dresses, outfits, hairbands and hair clips.

“Oh wow.” I said and kept everything away. As soon as I was about to throw the bag, I noticed something else inside it. I pulled it out and it was a note that read-
'Meet me today, 12 am, usual.'

I checked the time and thought for a moment. I glanced back and I saw Viv folding all the clothes. I got up,
“I'll be back in 10 minutes honey.”

“Alright take care." She said and continued folding, murmuring some song. I smiled at her before I left.

I reached the garden and she was sitting there, smoking.
“Hey.”

“Hello there.” I said and took a seat.

“Well um... As a spy, I somehow find out everything...”

I raised a brow not understanding anything at all, “Huh?” said I.

She sighed as she said,
“Bernardino has become an addict again, you shouldn't have helped him.”

“What?!” this gave me a shock.

“Yes. He's doing it himself. His condition has gone worse, people are finding him in narrow valleys and clubs, passed out, unconscious.”

“Oh god what have I done.” I regretted.

“But that's okay, I'll take care of it.”

“How so?”

“I've already made a plan don't worry. Your drugs will be returned to you in 4 days.”

“Oh god thank you.” I shook hands with her

“Your welcome” she smiled.

“Well what do you want in return?” I asked as a deal.

“No no that's okay, I'm doing you a favour, I don't want anything in return.”

“Yeah? Thanks Althea.”

“It's alright Pierce...”

“Alright then... My wife's waiting at home, you have a good sleep.”

"Yep. Good night.” she replied and I left.

She had done a big favour for me... I needed to make more money and this was a great way...

I returned home and I slept peacefully knowing it's a girl.