Chapter 52nd:- Gender

We attended the funerals; of all three of them. 3 tons of heroin was sent to him as promised.
A few days went by. Everything was normal again. We were living a busy married life. I didn't pressure Viviana too much. Told her not to visit any bases. She agreed so and she'd work from my home office.

Everything was perfect. My parents were staying, Fernando would come over often, Lilly and Ryan took good care of her in spite of being important members to Diamante Nero. They handled everything well.

Me and her would visit Dr Choi very often. It was really good to hear that our baby was healthy and doing good. We did the ultrasound and it was pretty small haha. I couldn't believe that was my sperm. My own blood.

Five months later....

It was summer. The grasses were greener and the flowers were blooming. We were outside sitting in the sun and looking at the beautiful atmosphere.
"Finally... A day off of this mafia shit."

"True." I said.

Some children were playing football on the ground. They were enjoying and laughing and having the best time.

I looked down at Viv's belly and I said, "One day, you'll play that too baby." I kissed her belly. She chuckled softly and looked at the kids.
"They look so innocent and happy..."

"Yes they do... I wonder what they'll become when they grow up."

"Mmhm. Well what I was saying is-"
She stopped in all of a sudden and kept her hand on her belly.

"What?! Are you okay?!" I asked worriedly.

A wide smile spread across her face as she said,
"LOOK! FEEL!" She said and placed my hand on her belly.

I didn't understand until I felt a kick from inside. I looked at Viv as we chuckled,
"OH MY GOD!! This is mine?!"

"Yes! Can't believe this is the first kick. Just wow."

I was on the call with multiple people already.
"YEAH COME OVER! IT'S MY KID'S FIRST KICK!"

She laughed at me.

"What?" I asked as I hung up.

"You're so sweet..." she chuckled.

I raised a brow as I asked, "Um... Are you making fun of me?"

She laughed even harder.

Yep. Then everyone came over, had a good time, they felt thr kick as well.

A few more weeks passed by... We finally decided to do the gender reveal.

We were at Dr Choi's and we got the reports.

I looked at Ryan and I asked,
"Are you ready?"

"Yes, just a little nervous." he replied. And when I turned to Lilly, man I don't even wanna talk about it. She was crying WATERFALLS.

"Um Lilly? Are you okay? You don't seem okay.."

"Yes I am..." she whimpered. "I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!" She said and cried on my shoulder.

"Um alright alright I get it..." I pushed her away.

"Lilly, we have to look at it okay?" said Ryan.

"We do?!" she said and kept her head on my shoulder again, she cried even harder.

"It's okay Lilly stop being so emotional!" I yelled.

"I know! But I can't just control it!" she said and continued crying. Seriously, that woman just pissed me off.

Ryan took her away and they looked at the report in the count of three.

"Alright Lilly. In 3,2,1-

They flipped the report and Ryan looked at it and a wide grin spread across his face. while Lilly, her waterfalls started again.

"Oh my god this is so emotional!! C'mere bud." she said and hugged me crying on my shoulder AGAIN!

"It's okay Lilly chill."

"I'm so happy." she whimpered as we separated.

"Okay now stay away, You're ruining my suit."

"Okay" she whimpered. "C'mon Ryan, let's plan for the reveal."

"Take care guys!" Viviana said from her bed. They both left and I walked up to her,

"Okay so your friend is dumb." I took a seat

Viv laughed and said, "She knows that." her giggle stopped. "Well have you thought of any names?"

"Yeah... I really like this name, Jazzlyn." I said

"Haha that's a cute name... Have you thought of any boy's name?"

"Um..."

"No way you didn't think of any boy name!"

"I'm sorry I guess?"

"Such a bastard you are!" she said chuckling and smacking a pillow on my face.

I grabbed one too, "Stop swearing! It's not good for the baby!" I smacked back

"It's not out yet!" she hit me again.

Well that was a hard one. "Now you watch woman." I said and I hit her again. Haha we were pillow fighting in a literal hospital. This was really fun until Dr Choi stepped in; we stopped.

"Ahem... Wow."

"Sorry Dr Choi we were just... You know. Playing..." she said scratching her head

"Haha don't worry I get it... So now your friends know the gender of the baby" she kept some papers on the table

"Yes they do..." I replied.

"Alright then. Take care, see you both soon."

"Mmhm, good day Doctor."

"Good day Mr and Mrs Gonzalez."

We left the place.

I pulled the car door for her, "As soon as we reach home, we will end that fight." I said as she got in.

"Be ready to loose Gonzalez." she smirked.

"We'll see..." I fastened the seat belt and we drove home.