Chapter 36:- New beginning.

I woke up, beside her. She was fast asleep and she looked absolutely gorgeous. I smiled at her and I brushed her hair behind her ears. I kissed her forehead and at the moment I felt like, 'Yeah. I got her.'
I didn't wake her up. Instead I moved slow as possible and got out of bed. I ran downstairs to make some coffee. I microwaved the donuts and I ran upstairs again. As I opened the door, I saw her sitting there. Almost half asleep. She was looking around until her eyes found me. I smiled at her instantly and I went up to the bed. I kept the breakfast on her desk and I sat down.
"Good morning beau-" before I could continue further, she grabbed my collar, pulled me over and kissed me. She stopped in between and looked at my eyes as she said, "Good morning." with the most soft and sweet voice I've ever heard. I just couldn't control my grin in front of her.
"Well I got you some coffee and donuts. How are you feeling now?"

"I'm good..." she said gazing eyes around the room. "The weather's been getting cold, hasn't it?"

A soft chuckle escaped my mouth. "We were just drenched last night, the weather's normal."

"Oh yeah... Haha"

"Well I have to go get ready, I have a big meeting again today. I'll see you afterwards."

"Alright thanks for breakfast."

I got up ready to leave but then I had something on my mind. I turned around and I sat again.
"Okay well before I leave, I want to talk to you... Viviana, whatever happened last night; all the chats and everything. I just want you to know that I really care for you and I don't wanna loose you. Forgive me."

She smirked at me and held my hands with her cold ones.
"Pierce, I know everything and I've forgiven and forgotten long gone... Let's start a new beginning." she said.

A moment filled with love and silence I felt. That's why I call her the most beautiful woman alive...

I nodded. "I love you..." I waited for a response but there wasn't any... I sighed and closed the door. Little strange but okay.

'A new beginning... ' rang around my head as I walked through the corridor. Grin was on my face as my day started. As soon as I reached my car, I looked up to see her watching me from the window with the mug in her hand. I smiled and got in the car. She waved me bye and I drove off.

My day started. Smooth one. I reached there, I was doing my work. Everything was going great unless I had a phone call...

"Hello Fernando! How are you?!"

"Great son... You got her?"

"Hell yeah!"

"I KNEW IT! I'm having a ball for you both... Today, at 7. Fly over RIGHT NOW!"

"WHAT?!" sent me chills.

"You've got a flight of 4 O clock. You can make it."

"THANK YOU SO MUCH! I'M COMING OVER." the speed when I threw the phone. Sheesh. I grabbed my coat and drove off to my mansion again. But when I called Clara, she said Viviana wasn't there. I knew where she was. I got in the car again and drove to where she was. I stopped in front of the hospital. I ran upstairs to Ryan and Lilly's room. And there she was. Sitting and talking to them. As soon as I entered she turned back.

"And there he is..." She mentioned. I smiled because I knew she was talking bout me to them. Lilly was crying again haha! Ryan looked at me proud.

"Well congratulations bud."

I cleared my throat and I went serious. "Not your bud anymore." I exclaimed. He gulped in fear and silence was created.

"Guys... I'm kidding."