Chapter 3: A.J

I was walking to catering and had a seat watching smackdown. I seen that the guys were in the middle of a match, "Hey why not" I thought to myself. I walked out onto the ramp as the Shield looked at me. I walked to commentary.

"Ladies and gentleman now joining us on commentary is Maya!" Michael exclaimed.

"Hey." I greeted as I looked in the ring the guys were in a match against basically the whole wwe superstar locker room.

"How are you?" JBL asked.

"I'm fine thanks for asking." I said and smiled.

"And a Superman punch from Roman Reigns!" Michael Cole yelled.

"So what's this with you and the Shield?" Jerry asked.

"I don't even know all I did was make my mark here so far and I guess they liked what they seen." I answered.

"You're an amazing wrestler if you join the Shield you'll have a giant target on your back. Don't do it!" Jbl said and I laughed a little.

"Well first they have to impress me." I said.

JBL was about to say something but I was pulled from the table as Dean and Roman threw a few superstars over the table. I guess Seth was the one who pulled me away. He then moved me near the barricade as he helped Roman and Dean. The ref was at the count of 4 and one by one the shield threw them back in the ring. Celtic Warrior, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, Ryback and Titus O'Neil. Then they slid in the ring. Dean gave a dirty deeds to Zack and it was over. The ref counted to 3. I got in the ring the only person left leaving the ring is Dolph.
Dolph seen me and winked at me and the whole wwe universe noticed. I grabbed a mic and looked at them.

"Not bad." I said and smiled.

"Not bad at all." I said and left the ring.

The smack down taping is over and as soon as I seen A.J I ran to her.

"A.J freaking Lee why did you leave me!" I said and she looked surprised.

"The guys said that you said you wanted to ride with them." She informed me.

I had a feeling she wouldn't just leave me.

"You're so lucky I still love you." I said hugged her.

"Where to next?" I asked A.J as we walked to her rental.

"Sleep." she said it sounded like music to my ears.

A.J drove us to hotel and it wasn't a second later that we jumped on the bed and fell asleep. I woke up around 10am A.J was already gone to the gym I suppose. I took a shower, did by business and changed into a orange T-shirt and knee length shorts. I got the room key and got on the elevator that led to the gym.

"Hey!" someone called and I stopped the elevator doors from closing.

Then walked in Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns.

"Thanks." Roman said.

"Welcome." I said turns out we're going to the same place.

"Great match last night!" I complimented to Dean and Roman.

"You too." Roman said the elevator door opened I thanked him and walked to the gym.

I started with my stretches and put on my beats headphones and hooked it up to my phone. With my songs playing I started with the weights then moved to flexibility. I caught up with Naomi and She's really Cool and funny.

"Ready?" I asked Naomi and she nodded smirking.

We caught a few of the divas attention as they came around the ring and Eva wanted to be the ref. Naomi and I linked up she came behind me and wrapped her arms and I broke out of it. I whipped around and kicked the back of her leg and she fell. I pinned her and she kicked out at one. We got up and were about to link back up when A.J hopped on the aide of the ring and so did Natty. A.J was on my side and I made a tag to her as Naomi did to Natty.

Natty put A.J in the sharp shooter and A.J had the bottom rope. Then A.J put Natty in the black widow and Natty tapped out. Eva held up our hands in victory as we all laughed. Most of the divas went back upstairs but I was still down in the gym I felt like I needed to work more.

"Hey!" I looked up to see Dean speaking to me.

"Hi" I said removing the punching gloves.

"The guys want to know if you have a ride to Raw?" Dean asked looking everywhere but at me.

"I think I'm riding with A.J." I said as walked over to get my bags.

"I'll let them know." Dean said.

"See you the-" I stopped myself because Ambrose wasn't there anymore.

Raw

I was stretching getting ready for my match with Rosa when I seen a wwe camera guy come near me. It caught me off guard and before I could say anything he rushed out his words.

"Just keep going what You're doing." Another man said and I nodded slowly.

Then came walking my way was the Shield.

"Hey." Seth said appearing in front of me along with Roman and Dean. "Hi" I smiled and continued stretching.

"Let's get straight to the point. You let us know your answer by the end of Raw." Ambrose said jumping in.

"Okay see you then." I said and the guys walked away.

Then Dolph came in beside me wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You're not really thinking about this are you?" Dolph asked.

"Yeah. Those guys are really good." I said.

"Just be careful. Okay?" Dolph said and I nodded as he went away.

"Good job." the man that walked with the camera man told me.

"Thanks." I said.

"Now your match is next go!" he said and ushered me to the front. My music hit and I ran out. I clapped my hands to the beat.

Party rockers in the house tonight

Everybody just have a good time.

And we gone make you lose your

Mind we just wanna see ya shake that

Everyday I'm shuffling.

By now I was in the ring. My gear was a yellow top and it slanted off my shoulder and yellow shorts came to the top of my knees. Then her music hit as she danced down the ramp and I leaned back on the ropes waiting. Rosa got into the ring finally and then what was expected happened.