Chapter 60: Believe

I shot up and seen so many things attached to me. I quickly ripped them out and a doctor came in. He tried to calm me down along with some nurses. I looked around.

"Where's Joe!?" I asked yelling.

"Ma'am-" the doctor said and I cut him off.

"Where's Joe!?" I asked again.

"He's in surgery" the doctor said.

"Oh God" I cried and left out the room.

"Ma'am you have a broken arm" the doctor said.

"Please I have to see my brother we'll worry about me later" I begged.

The doctor felt pity on me. I hate pity but none the less he allowed the nurses to get me dressed properly. I walked out the room and Jon, Colby, Jimmy and Jey Uso, Naomi,  and finally Joelle was there. They all ran to me as I was put in a wheelchair.

"Are you okay?" They asked me and I nodded.

"I'm trying to see Joe" I said.

"They have him in surgery" Jimmy said.

"Glinda is in there. I think it'd be best of you go we'll watch the kiddo" Jimmy added.

The nurses pushed me to the room where his surgery was taking place.

"Aunt Maya" Joelle called.

Her face was red from her crying. Jimmy pulled her back as she tried to get to me. The nurse pushed me to the room and placed me next to Glinda. I grabbed her hand with my free hand. She held on to my hand tight. The doctors performed a 7 hour surgery on Joe. He has to make it.

I cried along with Glinda the nurse came in behind me and wheeled me back to my room. Glinda stayed with Joe and I was alone.

"Thank you for letting me see my brother" I thanked the doctor and he smiled at me.

"He's a fighter he'll make it" the doctor said and I nodded.

"Now with you. You have a broken arm and a few other injuries that require a few medicines" the doctor said and I nodded.

"Why did he get hurt more than me?" I asked.

"Well truth be told you both are suppose to be dead. Looks like the big guy isn't done with you two yet" the doctor said.

"All you have to do is sign a few papers and you're free to go" the doctor informed me.

I signed the papers and on my way to find Joe's room I found Joelle at the front desk.

"Please I want to see my Daddy" she said crying as she looked back at me.

That reminded me of how I was when I was at the hospital.

"Please I want to see my Daddy" I cried and cried.

I turned back and seen a man with black hair and tattoos all on his arms. He was crying too very hard.

"You lose somebody important to you princess too?" He asked his eyes still red.

"My-my daddy" I cried.

He picked me up and stayed by the nurses front desk. He tried to calm me down but I only cried harder as did he.

"Where's your family?" He asked.

"I don't know. We just went to get my birthday cake" I cried.