Chapter 21: December

Double Update and Raw so far though thank God that Dolph is okay I almost cried. I get scared whenever it happens to someone.

1 month later

"Hold it like that" Michael said.

"Now shoot!" He yelled and I shot the gun and hit the target.

"I did it" I yelled and ran as we chest bumped and I fell to the ground.

"Never again" I said as Michael helped me up.

"Whatever you're just weak" Michael said and then pushed me.

"You don't want these hands please stop" I joked and he laughed.

"I'm glad to have you I don't know what I'd do without you" I said and Michael hugged me.

"I've really been thinking about it" I said as we walked to the car.

"Either way I'll still love you" Michael said as he leaned on my car.

"I know. I just don't want to wait another year to see you" I said as the snow fell around me.

"You're my hero, man" I said and playfully hit his shoulder.

"I don't know what to say" Michael said as he smiled.

"Love you little sis" Michael said and I hugged him once more.

"You wanna drive?" I asked starting the car witness the heat on.

"Yeah I've rode with you in a car before" Michael said getting in the drivers seat as I got on the passengers side.

"I don't know why you complaining you taught me" I said as I turned the heat up.

"That I did not" Michael said and started driving as I laughed.

"It was Michelle" Michael said and my laughter died down.

"You forced her" I said looking out the window.

It was quiet for a few before Michael spoke up.

"You two need to stop being stubborn and talk again" Michael said.

"I don't talk to people that hate me" I said and before I knew it we were at their military camp as Asia came to the car.

"Just think about it okay?" Michael said and I nodded.

"Love you" I said as I got out and hugged Asia and Michael.

"I really do love y'all" I said.

"See you later" Michael and Asia said at the same time.

"See you later" I said and got in the car I watched them walk away and then I drove away.

In 10 minutes I was at the hotel I was sharing a room with Roman. I got in the elevator and all the guys were in there. It's 1 and the game was on I suppose I'm not really in the mood to watch it.

"Hey guys" I greeted basically the whole wwe roster was in our room.

"Hey Maya" they all yelled and I looked at Dean as he did me then looked away.

We haven't talked in a month and I don't think that's gonna change we could all go home for Christmas starting after smackdown taping and we would have to be back by Monday. I went in my room and got on my computer and started working on my assignments until I heard a knock on my door. My hotel room wasn't dirty so that's good I mean room service did come in before I left which was at 8.

"Come in" I yelled and the door opened to reveal Bad News Barrett.

"Hey" I said and smiled we're good friends along with some other people. "Hi" he said coming in.