Chapter 50: What's Best

Nick spent the night crying over a medical problem with his mother. He was given a chance to leave for 2 weeks and then return.

"Thank you for staying with me Maya." he said while leaving out my car to the airport.

"No problem love. Now go before you miss your flight!" I encouraged.

I didn't want Nick to leave but he needed to for his mom. This is going to be a hard 2 weeks for me since he's going to be gone.

As I started to drive off I received a message from Hunter asking me to come extra early I signed at the message but did as told. About 20 minutes later I arrived at the arena with my bags and walked to Hunters office and there was someone sitting there.

"Maya, welcome." Hunter greeted smiling and signaling for me to sit in the open seat.

"I'm sure you're very familiar with our guest" Hunter said I turned to see my sister.

"How you doing baby sister?" She asked smirking my heart skipped a beat.

"What is she doing here?" I asked surprised I didn't want to show my weakness.

"She's just here to give a little encouragement for you." Hunter said smiling widely.

"I'll give you two a minute to catch up. I have something I need to attend to" Hunter informed clearly a lie and left.

"Maya. You know this is all your fault right?" Michelle snapped at me.

"How on earth is it my fault?" I snapped back.

"If you did everything you were told to do then maybe we'd have Michael's things by now!" She said with base in her voice getting up.

"Everything is always your fault Maya." she said poking my chest.

"I suggest you not do that again because of what happened last time." I said stepping up to her.

"You can hurt me physically all you want Maya. I know how to hurt you more than you could ever hurt me." she said and smirked evilly.

"First little ole Maya from WWE finds out she's the reason why her father died no one else but her. Then her brother dies...and she doesn't do what she needs to do to get back his iteams.
She's a pathetic excuse for a woman and a sadder excuse to this family. If Dad were here he wouldn't even look at you." she spat.

Don't cry. Don't cry.

"I'm doing all that I can! It's not my fault Dad died!" I yelled.

"If you weren't born he'd still be here!" She yelled and slapped me across my face scratching the corner next to my eye I looked and seen tears coming down her face.

"Do what you need to do to get Michael's things." she said and I waited a moment I punched her in her nose.

"You're a sad excuse for a sister. I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for mom. Hurry up and get back home. She needs you." I said and seen her covering up a bloody nose while my eye had a little blood coming from her slap.

I walked out the office and seen Hunter standing there shocked.

"No more convincing needed Hunter." I said and walked to my dressing room.

"I need a medic!" Hunter yell before I entered my room.

I was shaking as I entered my room. I went to the shower and when I came out in my towel Dean was there.

"Maya I have to talk to you" he said and I looked towards him.

"Look I-uh" he stuttered he never stutters.