Chapter 59: 2 More Months

"Love, you're the best thing that happened to me" Finn said looking at me and cupped my face.

I was at a loss for words before I could say anything he kissed me. He held me close after we stopped. The cameras left and Finn just held me. He knows that I love Dean and Seth I stopped talking to them because I didn't want to ruin what they had. I was falling for them harder and harder.

"Aunt Maya" Joelle ran and hugged me.

"Hey" I said hugging her tightly as Roman ran up behind her out of breath.

"What in the world? How did she find you so fast?" Roman asked.

"I don't know" I said laughing as Joelle held on to me for dear life.

"I love you" she said and I held her as Roman smiled.

"Joelle!" Seth yelled and Joelle whipped around and jumped from my arms into his.

Seth looked at me momentarily then focused back on Joelle.

"In a week it'll be one more month then the countdown for the day begins" Roman said and I looked down.

"They're both in love with their partners" I said and he chuckled.

"Yeah of course they are" he said sarcastically.

"You have to talk to them eventually" he added.

"No I don't" I snapped.

"Daddy!" Joelle yelled as she ran to his leg.

"Can I stay with Maya?" She asked and looked between me and her father.

"It's up to her" he said and looked at me.

It looks like he went through a lot today. He looked drained and tired and I felt bad for him.

"Of course" I said and she cheered.

"Movies and pizza?" I asked and she nodded virtuously.

She soon ran off to find Dean and her mom.

"Thank you. Me and my wife need some alone time" he said and raised his eyebrows slightly.

"Ew I do not want to imagine that" I snapped at Roman and he laughed.

Joelle ran back and went to Colby as Roman's wife chased after her. She was light skin long brown hair that went to blonde and she was tall.

"Oh this is Maya" she said stopping out of breath.

"Hi I'm Glinda" she said sticking out her hand.

"Maya. But you already know that" I said laughing.

"You're so beautiful" I complimented.

"So are you" I said and we both laughed.

"I'll be watching Joelle tonight" I said and she looked relieved.

"You're a blessing" she squealed.

"Raw is almost over so we're good" I said.

"Maya! Uncle Colby said he'll come to our sleep over!!" Joelle yelled coming over.

"Yay! Uncle Colby!" I fake yelling and looking back at Roman.

He laughed and Glinda looked confused. Joelle and I went back to my dressing room since that was the last story line of mines for the night. Joelle and I left for my hotel room and it was one bed so looks like all 3 of us will be sharing good thing it's king size. I texted Colby our room number and to get pizza and something to drink. Colby eventually came with the pizza in drinks. He got comfortable on the other side of the bed.

"First we're watching Curious George" Joelle said putting the movie in.

"I love this movie" she added smiling at me.

"Let's watch it kiddo" I said and looked up slightly at Colby.

His beautiful brown eyes and the way he smiles as Joelle is joking with him. He looked up and smiled at me and I looked away.

"How long do you think they been working to look for the monkey thing?" Joelle asked.

"Mmm I'd say they didn't talk for two months then bam! The little bald guy there found something and it brought them together" Colby said.

Low blow there Colbs. I felt his gaze on me and I tried not to look at him.

"Mm I don't know maybe they were caught up in a relationship" I said and looked at Colby.

"Look George!" Joelle yelled.

I looked at her and laughed. Throughout the whole movie Colby and I stole glances from one another throughout the whole movie. Close to the end of the movie Joelle and I were in tears from the movie. Colby held Joelle and they looked so cute. Soon the movie ended and most of the food was gone. Joelle put in another movie, it was a Barbie movie and Seth looked done.

Joelle snuck up under the covers 30 minutes into the movie she was knocked out.

"Maya can we talk?" Colby asked and I nodded.

We walked to the doorway. He looked nervous. As for me I was Nick and Finn have been helping me avoid them.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" He asked and I looked down.

"I didn't want to mess up your relationship" I whispered.

"I care about you more than I do that relationship!" He whispered.

"I know we've been felt something for one another awhile back but that doesn't mean we still can't be friends" he tried to explain.

"No you don't understand how I feel" I said fighting back the tears.

"Then tell me" he said grabbing my arms.

"I can't" I said.

"Please" he begged.

"Maya" Joelle called.

"I'm right here. I'll be over there soon" I said and she nodded and kept her eyes on the movie that was still playing.

"We have to go back there" I said whispering.

He looked at me blankly and started to walk over. I pulled him back and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed back holding my waist I felt all my emotions rush back and we pulled away. I left from where I was and joined Joelle on the bed. Colby opened and closed the door to make it look like he just walked in.

Soon Joelle fell back asleep holding on to me. I looked at Colby and he only looked at the tv. I love him so much tears ran down my face. I soon fell asleep and dreamed of nothing. I woke up to Colby's arm around Joelle and I.

Joelle and her mother were leaving today so I had to get up early to get her ready. Colby got up a decided he was going to say bye then go to the gym. I was going to ride with Roman to the airport. Joelle got dressed in no time and we met him and Glinda in the lobby. Glinda was walking with a small limp she tried to hide. Dear goodness Joelle might be having a little brother or sister.

I drove to the airport while they had the last of their family time in in the back. I finally made it to the airport and I said my goodbyes to Glinda and Joelle and so did Roman. I got in the passengers seat and Joe started driving back as the snow fell harder.

"I kissed Colby" I said and he chuckled.

"I know he told me" Joe said.

"Like a school girl" he referenced and I started laughing.

The snow fell harder and we were trying to pull over but didn't see a opportunity. Just as we were pulling over a car ran into us on my side. It all happed to fast. I held on to Joe for dear life.

"Princess" he said all I heard was the ambulance.

I looked and seen Joe's face bloody and he tried to cover me. We were pulled from the car into the ambulance truck.

"Joe. No Joe you shouldn't have tried to save me" I said before I blacked out.