Chapter 43: Paris

"Pumpkin I can't believe we're here!" Paige exclaimed as we entered our hotel room.

This was the best hotel and the best suite in all of Paris. Paige fell back on the bed as I laughed and sat down on my bed this bed was like a piece of heaven.

"So the girls texted me since they don't wanna get their bum off the bed" Paige said and I laughed.

" So the bitches wanna sit on their bums?" I said and Paige and I looked at each other before busting out laughing.

"Bum bitches" Paige said and I laughed harder.

"But they wanna basically get some shut eye before going around" Paige explained.

"I couldn't agree more night night my beautiful bitchy Brit" I said taking off my coat and fall back on the pillows getting comfortable.

I look over at Paige and she's out like a light I grab my phone and look at my notifications. I got up and crutched over to the door where it's see threw and took a picture it's so beautiful here and the snow adds on to the beauty. I posted it on twitter and instagram and then I looked at my messages.

Colby/Seth:
Hey beautiful, I just wanted to know if you got to Paris safely. And I miss you.

Jon/Dean:
Hey princess haha it's been awhile since I called you that. I hope you have fun and stay away from those French guys with their accents. Can't wait until you get back and I miss you haha. BTW Roman didn't type this for me.

Joe/Roman:
I typed that for Jon and have fun.

I crunched back to the bed and laid down for a bit of shut eye.

"Should we wake her?" I heard from voice ask.

"We should" another voice says.

"Who's gonna wake her up?" Another voice asked and I peered my eyes open glaring at all the girls.

"Babe we're leaving in an hour and sorry for waking you" Brie said.

I nodded I crutches to the bathroom and took a shower and rebrushed my teeth. I changed into some leggings and and purple long sleeve dress. My hair fell over my shoulders as I finished up putting on my lip gloss.

"Ready Maya?" The girls asked and I nodded as I crutched to the door.

"They're serving lunch and I reserved us a table" Nikki exclaimed excited I didn't think anyone was more excited than me.

"Let's go!" Natty yelled as I was almost knocked down by Eva, she lucky I didn't throw my crutch at her.

"You'll barely know she's here" I mocked Paige in her British accent as Foxy and I made our way to the elevator.

As Foxy laughed at me and I "accidentaly" almost made Eva fall and moved on with my day. After lunch Eva, Natty and the Bella's went somewhere while Naomi, Paige, Foxy and I went somewhere else around this amazing place. We're currently in a carriage while the snow falls down peacefully.

"Its beautiful" Foxy spoke and I agreed as I took another picture.

Then I looked at my phone again to see new messages.

Seth:
Maya, are you okay? Text me back. Don't make me fly there!

Dean:
I really really really miss you a lot. I want you in my arms. BTW Joe didn't type that for me.

Roman:
I did type that and can you text one of them back. They really need to hear from you. Or at least text me back so I can calm them down.

"Girl you better reply to my cousins message" Naomi said jokingly.

"I am" I said laughing but then I started shaking from how cold it was.

"This weather is gonna be the death of me" I said as the girls laughed.

To: Roman
From: Me
Ro, I'm fine. Can you tell them that I'll text them back when I get a chance. Oh and tell Seth to have 5 whole seats.

"Happy?" I asked showing Trin the message smiling and she laughed as she read the last part.

Soon the girls went somewhere really quick, I couldn't go because of my injury.

"I'm Romeo" the driver introduced with his accent and I smiled.

"I'm Maya, nice to meet you" I said as he stuck his hand out for me to shake and I did.

The girls came back and we all started telling jokes and admiring everything.  Romeo ran us up on the history of everything in Paris and we arranged to have him be our ride tomorrow. It was dark by now and we were having our food made.

"Y'all I think I'm in love with Colby and Jon." I said loudly as all eyes we're on me as I picked up a piece of a baked potato.

"This is a good potato" I added quickly.

"You're what!?"

"Are you serious!?"

"Really pumpkin!!?"

"Oh this is too good to be true"

I was asked non-stop questions. I need their advice. I looked around and just realized that the camera crew was here to.

"Ahh shit" I mumbled.