Chapter 56: One Thing

Randy and I walked back to the hotel. We went our separate ways to our rooms. I was walking to my room when I felt a pit of guilt. I found Renee's room and knocked on her door waiting for her to answer. Until she finally did.

"What do you want?" She snapped.

"Get back with Dean" I said and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"Hear me out. Get back with him. You make him happy just do it" I said and she looked at me for a moment.

"Under one condition..." She trailed off.

"You stay away from him. Unless it's for the storyline" she said and I nodded sticking my hand out and she shook it.

"The only problem is he's staying in my room tonight" I informed her.

"Knowing you, you won't talk to him because of what happened at the club" she said and I nodded.

"Thanks" I said and walked away and she said goodbye and I went back down to my room.

I walked in the room and seen Dean pacing back and fourth. I closed the door and ignored him. Dean came over and held me. I got out of his grasp and he cupped my face and kissed me. Tears spilled from my eyes I felt butterflies. This is what I wanted this is what I craved not like this. I pulled away and he moved to my neck and a small moan escaped my lips I pushed him away.

"She wants you back" I said and it was quiet.

"You won't have to worry about me Jon. It'll be like I died in the car crash instead of Demi. You'll never hear from me again" I said and got into bed.

More tears spilled out of my eyes. I tried to sleep and failed. I soon I hear the bed next to me squeak. I hear sniffling and cry harder but it's his fault. It hurts to know that he hurts and it hurts that he made me hurt. I balled my eyes out not caring if he heard. I tried to muffle the cries that came but I didn't care.

"God I'm sorry" he yelled and I turned to face him his face was red and eyes with tears streaming down.

I turned away again and cried.

"Maya please I was just mad I'd never say anything that-" he tried to explain to me but I cut him off.

"You did though! That's the thing!" I yelled. "I can't do this" I added tears streaming.

I packed all my things. Jon was just looking at me. He was still crying and then he took me in his arms.

"Look we have to talk this out!" He said tossing me on the bed and him sitting in front of me.

"There's nothing to talk about" I snapped.

"Maya" he called as soon as I got off the bed.

"I'm not your girlfriend. Renée is go talk it out with her" I snapped grabbing my bags and leaving out the room.

I texted Sasha and she told me to come to her room. She let me rest for 20 minutes before it was time for us to do our workouts and our flight leave at 7:30 tonight. I freshened up in the bathroom and we went to do our workouts. Of course we did weight,  flexibility and ect went back up to our room and freshened up again.

"I got a movie marathon movies that will be awesome and it ends an hour before the flight" Sasha explained.

Room service cleaned our room.

"We also have guest coming over" she said and just then the door opened revealing Finn, Becky and Paige. I believe April and Phil flew back home last night was their last night. Finn had ice cream but not any type of ice cream my favorite. It was orange and it bursted with flavor. Becky and pizza and Paige had more movies today was going to be fun.