Chapter 30: Birthday

A/n
4 votes for a update tomorrow☺.

"Maya let me in!" Dean yelled banging on the window.

"No! I'm scared for my safety!" I yelled back at him through the window.

Then Seth came over and I seen him fussing with Leighla, b*tch. Followed by Seth is Roman and he notices Dean's mad expression.

"What?" I heard Roman ask Dean.

"This evil teenager won't open the door" Dean snapped.

"Evil" I mocked pretending to be hurt.

"Yes evil" Dean snapped.

"Roman" Dean and I whined.

"Dean She's not evil you probably did something to her and Maya unlock the doors" Roman ordered and I did.

"I'll get you" Dean warned as I slid across him dag on Seth had to take my seat in the passengers one and Leighla walked away from the truck.

"Where are you going?" Seth yelled towards her.

"I'm riding with Eva" she yelled back and I rolled my eyes.

It was a few hours into the ride and I could feel Dean's eyes burning on me time to time.

"What?" I asked and his eyes got wide.

"There's a bug on you" Dean said and I screamed as I fell to the floor hitting by butt hard.

"What the hell is going on back there?" Roman asked looking back from the steering wheel.

"It was Dean!" I yelled as Dean was laughing.

"There was no bug" he said After he got himself together.

I rolled my eyes as I sat back down in my seat. But yet and still time and time again I have a bad gut feeling like something horrible is going to happen. "What do you want for your birthday?" Roman asked me I forgot all about by birthday.

"Nothing really. I'm living the dreams what more could I want?" I explained smiling.

"You never know. One day I'm gonna get a motorcycle" Seth said.

"Seth I love you. I want you to live" I said.

Roman, Dean and Seth chuckled. Guys and their chuckling I tell ya.

"You sure you don't want anything?" Seth asked.

"Yeah I'm Sure. I'm happy already with you guys" I said and it was cheesy and corny but it was true I love these guys.

Sorry I'm going straight to Monday night Raw again.

"And Batista don't you have a movie to do it something" Seth said into the mic.

"So why don't you, Triple H, your little creampuff Randy Orton and Stephanie and her extra eyes and leave" Dean shouted into the mic and I laughed as the crowd went in 'oooo's'.

"That is unless evolution with your extra eyes and creampuff's want to come in here and do something about it" Roman challenged.

"Wait until Night of Champions" Hunter yelled into the mic and that was the end of Raw.

Skip smackdown and skips the week to Saturday

I awoke to a pillow hitting by face. I rolled over then another one hit me. I rolled over again and another one someone's about to die. I peered my eyes open to see Jon and Colby with pillows so they're who I have to kill. "Get up!" Jon yelled and I flicked him off.