Chapter 67: I regret it

"I am not a prize I'm a person" Maya repeated to herself. "And I'm a damn good person at that" she added. A knock came to her door and she looked to see Finn Balor.

"Long time no see" He greeted.

"You know that's the right set of words for this situation" Maya said.

"You've been drinking?" he asked.

"Maybe I have, maybe I haven't" Se answered.

Finn looked down and realized that she wasn't fully dressed.

"May I come in?" He asked.

Maya stepped to the side and let him in. Finn walked and got a glass of water and an Advil. Handing it to Maya. She took the pill and drunk her water as she admired Finn.

"I'm not a prize I'm a person" Maya said and took Finn by surprise.

"I know you're beautiful, intelligent and honorable" Finn added smiling.

"Now you should sleep we have an early plane ride" Finn informed her.

Maya simply nodded and got in the bed. She slept peacefully and for once since starting the WWE stress free. Morning arose and Finn was still there sleeping next to Maya. She went to the bathroom and took a shower. As the water ran down her face onto the rest of her body she realized what she said to Colby and Jon last night is what she's been waning to say ever since this rivalry started. Her goal was to make herself happier than any man could that was what she was going to do. Maya went out of the shower to and brushed her teeth finishing up her hygiene. She got dressed and put on a blue sleeveless body suit that showed all her curves with black heels.

She walked out the bathroom and Finn looked at her in surprise. 

"You know it's funny I was goin to wear blue today too" Finn said hysterically.

"What's stopping you?" Maya asked smirking and Finn returned the action.

He soon went into the bathroom as Maya waited. She looked at her phone texting her friends. Then Finn walked out of the bathroom wearing a blue business jacket with a black shirt under it with blue pants matching the jacket with black shoes.

"What's cooking good looking?" Maya said once she seen Finn.

He held out his hand for her to take and she did. They walked out with their bags in their hands as everyone looked at them. Maya had a new confidence and Finn's positive vibes helps with that. They walked out to the, car even people on the street looked at them. They went to board a plane as they sat next to one another. In the distance Colby was looking at Rose his body tightening as he seen Finn and Rose together he didn't know what the story was but he was jealous as his girlfriend tugged at his arm. They took their seat. Maya was laughing with Finn and she soon fell chill and he watched as Finn put his jacket around her.

"Colbs we should talk" Colby's girlfriend said.

"About?" he asked.

"Taking the next step in our lives" she said looking at him.

"Sure when we get home" he lied.

Maya laid her head down on Finn as he wrapped his arm around her. It wasn't long before Jon and Joe noticed Finn and Maya all cuddled up. As soon as Jon looked at her he quickly looked at her.

Raw

"Go out there and mess up the match so we can create some tension between Ambrose and Rollins" Hunter told Maya to do.

Maya walked down the ramp and it was a four way match Dean Ambrose vs. Finn Balor vs. Seth Rollins vs Sami Zayn for a chance to compete to fill in the last spot for the TLC match coming up in paper view. All eyes were on Maya as she walked down she had on her blue jump suit from before the only difference in he outfit is that she had on tennis instead of heels. The commentators in confusion with who she was out here for. The only person she hasn't been with or looked to have been with romantically is Sami Zayn. All the men focused on the match at hand again and looked towards Maya from time and time. Maya hopped up on the side of the ring and tried to get in but the ref made her go to the ramp.