Chapter 61: 12 days

"I'm am not a coward I'm here everyday and every night. 6 months to a year. The women's championship is a joke because it's not around my wife's waist. I don't even know why I bother who do you think is better than my wife Maya?  I mean look I get it she's young and pretty, she came here joined the shield won her way into your hearts and had some pretty terrible things happen to her Oh well it's life. Is she even considered a diva after how long she's been out on injury after injury after injury" The Miz snapped.

I ran up to the ring and got in. Miz looked shocked as his Wife looked irritated.

  "I am a diva and I'm damn sure the best diva on the Raw and Smackdown roster! Why do you think I was chosen to do both? Trust and believe I'm going down on the Hall of fame and I'm the best there ever will be and the best there's ever been everyone else is a joke" I yelled and faced the Miz.

"Your wife isn't any better" I added.

"Don't talk about my wife like that" he snapped.

"Baby I got this" Maryse said.

"Sweet heart I'm warning you with this broken arm don't push your luck"  she snapped she said taking a step towards me.

"Oh Sweet heart. I pushed it, beat it up and destroyed it's career" I said and the crowd cheered.

Before I knew it she slapped me and pushed me down.

"Oh this is going to hurt" I said into the mic and got up.

I dropped kick Maryse and landed on my broken arm. I screamed in pain trying to get up.

"This is my business and I'm the face that will always run the place" I yelled and rolled out of the ring.

I walked backstage and walked to catering. I seen Becky talking to someone and their back was facing me. Blonde hair that looked familiar short, he had on a black jacket. People were looking at me as if I was suppose to react a certain way.

"She's right there" Becky pointed towards me.

The guy turned around and looked at me. It was Jason I was taken back he's here. Why?

"Cat got your tongue?" Jason asked walking over to me.

I felt everyone's eyes watching me. It was him. The last time I seen him was when he apologized for leaving me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him and he smiled.

"To see you. I missed you" Jason said hugging me.

"Jason I missed you too" I said as he hugged me.

He pulled me into the hallway and hugged me again.

"Jase what's the real reason you're here?" I asked him and he looked down.

"I messed up. I know I did. I lost the girl that gave me everything and in return I gave her nothing. I took her virginity and left, it wasn't right" he explained.

"Look you already apologized-" I started but he cut me off.

"I'm not done" he snapped and it tool me by surprise.

"I'm sorry for my tone" he apologized quickly.

"I miss you I mean it. I swear I think of you every night I watch on Raw and Smackdown live every chance I get just to see your face again" he said touching my face slightly.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"Please I know back when I was younger and still growing up. I kissed Summer I did but I love you Maya" he said tears coming down his face.