Chapter 54: Real man?

I was watching the match backstage and Dean was winning at first now he's getting weak. I ran out onto ramp and slowly walked down to the beat of my theme song. I slowly climbed on the ringside the Dolph was on and I smiled.

"Real man right?" I yelled over the crowd as Dolph walked over to me.

Just like what I planned Dean got mad and got a 3 count pin on Dolph.
Dean's celebration was shortly lived when Randy came out with a cart of Rose's with a big sign that said 'For Maya'. I blushed and smiled Dean's got out the ring and went after Randy and Seth came out jumping on both men. The crowd cheered and I was in the center of the ring watching all of this unfold in front of me. Randy RKOed Dean and Seth and I quickly went over to where they were battling.

I tried to see if Seth and Dean were okay then I felt myself being lifted bridal style and I was carried backstage. That's how Randy carried me to my dressing room and I thanked him. Then immediately after I heard grunts and turn around to see all 3 men fighting once more. Security came and separated them and that was the end of Raw. I went in my dressing room and started packing everything even the Rose. I have to go to the next location for smack down and after this week that's when the shows split.

"Ready?" Sasha asked coming to my dressing room.

"Yeah. Let's go" I said and we left to her truck.

In the truck it was already Paige, Becky Lynch and Finn Balor and Sasha and I got in.

"Hey kiddo" Becky said looking up from her phone.

"Hey Becks, pumpkin and Mr. Balor" I greeted sticking my hand out to shake his since we never really met.

"Call me Finn. I'm not that old" he said laughing shaking my hand and I smiled.

I put my bags in the trunk and sat in the passengers seat.

"Maya would you like to tell them?" Sasha asked smiling and I shook my head.

"Tell us what?" Finn asked looking between the both of us.

"I'm pregnant" I commented and it felt like everything stopped.

"You're what?" Paige yelled hurting everyone's ears.

"This is unbelievable" Becky commented and looked at me.

Sasha and I busted out laughing. We wanted to start the prank war again. This little prank was about a level 1. The whole roster set up a meeting to start a prank war. We can partner up and that's what Sasha and I did.

"So you're just going to partner up and forget me?" Paige snapped fake hurt.

"Ladies and gentleman. That's why you're here. We want to make an amazing team" Sasha explsonued and we smiled at one another.

"What do you say?" I asked turning around in the seat.

"I'm in" Becky said raising her hand slightly and Finn looked at her.

"If my best friend is in. I'm in" Finn said and Becky and him smiled at one another.

"Paige?" I questioned giving a pouty face.

"Fine. But that prank you pulled was lame. We're going big or going home" Paige said and I smiled turning back around on my seat.

We were singing along to the songs on the radio and laughing. I also had exchanged numbers with Finn. We were all having a good time. I looked to the car to the right and seen Roman driving with Dean in the back sleep and Seth in the passengers.

"Hey!" I yelled out and Roman seen me and rolled down his window.

"Hey princess!" He yelled back smiling at me.