Chapter 34: I'm Back

A/n
Hey so I just wanted to take a moment to Thank you all for supporting me. Thank all of you for voting and commenting it honestly does mean a lot when you do that. It shows that people like my story enough and all this isn't for nothing. I speak from the heart when I do these type of things and it really does mean a lot to me because we're the WWE Universe and we're basically family. We may have arguments and everything but we're still a family. So again I Thank everyone who's been reading, commenting and voting on my story I love ya so much. Also this story is almost at 2k OMG I was so happy when it at least got some reads so Thank you again. Now on with your regularly scheduled chapter. Sorry about the late update.

7 Months Later
Maya Pov

I ran into the arms of Dolph and wrapped my legs around him all while keeping my "cover" which consisted of a hoody that was larger than me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as I did him. "I missed you" I whispered to Dolph in his ear. "Missed you two babe just next time try not to leave for 50 years" Dolph whispered back and I laughed. "Keeping it a surprise?" Dolph asked asked and I nodded. "You look different" Dolph said once he put me down. "Well from what I was told I 'developed' a bit more" I informed Dolph using bunny fingers on developed. "Developed?" Dolph said laughing at my choice of words. "Yes. Developed as in meaning my boobs and butt got bigger and I got curves" I snapped playfully at Dolph as he started laughing hard in which I joined in.

"Where's my bae?" I asked Dolph After we finished laughing. "Right here" he said motioning towards his body and I started laughing again my stomach was starting to hurt. "But it's almost time for extreme rules" Dolph said and I nodded. "I'm so happy to actually see you again" Dolph expressed picking me up off the floor and spinning me around. He put me down and I tried to pick him you and spin me around as he did me.

"Really" Dolph said and we busted out laughing again. "I love you man" I spoke and he laughed and kissed me on my forehead. "I missed you too babe" he said and I kept my head down as Dolph took my hand and walked me to the dressing room. I changed into my ring gear it fit Well around my new found curves and my pants hung off a little but not to much it looked cute. I had on a white crop top and put on my 'Believe In The Shield' crop Hoody.

"You're gonna do great" Dolph encouraged as I got butterflies he already went out for his match and he's protected me from seeing any of the guys. "Thanks" I said and ran to the elevator as I heard the theme song hit my boys were already walking down the steps and while I was gone I've heard they've been more destructive. Paige and A.J teamed up with them on different occasions here and there from what Dolph told me but Paige mainly and she got injured last Monday and should be fine by this Monday. "Now you have to forfeit this match because you don't have a wwe diva to join you" I heard Stephanie say, her and Hunter knew I was coming back tonight.

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
The Shield!

I heard confused cheers from the crowd. With my good still on my head I walked out from behind the curtain waited about 15 seconds before I took my Hood off and the light flashing on me when the crowd realized it was me they went in a loud cheer, louder than what I heard before. They knew I came to f*ck sh*t up. I walked down the steps fist bumping with the wwe universe on my way down. I jumped over the barricade and went to get a microphone.

"Think again" I said smirking and dropped the microphone and looked up to see a surprised Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. I got in the ring on the side Evolution is on just to spark some nerves 'accidentally' bumping into Batista on my way to my boys. I walked to Roman first and I stuck my hand to him he shook it and was about to pull his hand back when I embrace him in a hug. He was taken back at first but hugged me tight none the less. Then I moved to Seth he caressed my cheek for a split second then pulled me into a tight hug even tighter than Romans.