Chapter 18: Money In The Bank

4 months later

Sierra
Hotel
India
Echo
Lima
Delta
The Shield!

The guys couldn't come to ringside. We were having some problems with the authority. I had a Divas title match with A.J Lee in time I've showed my crazy side some good times. A.J was already in the ring and the guys hugged me before I went in.

"Focus" Seth said and I nodded and jumped over the barricade.

The ref rung the bell and Lillian announced that this was for the divas title. 10 minutes into the match and A.J put me in the black widow and I refused to tap. It hurt like hell but for that title it's worth it. I fell backwards and it hurt A.J and I went for the pin and she kicked out at a late 2. I climbed to the top rope and did a cross body and went for the pin.

"1...2...3" everyone yelled it felt as though everything paused.

"And your new divas champion Maya!" Lillian Garcia yelled as they handed me the championship.

I held the championship close to me for a second before I ran to the other side of the ring and rose it. The crowd had mixed emotions but in the end it didn't matter I am the divas champion. In the end it all ended up being cheers from everyone it was a nice feeling then I was picked up. I looked down to see Roman I held the divas title high in the air.

Now all we needed was for Roman and Seth to win the tag team titles. We went backstage and went all the way to the back and took the elevator up.

"Congrats now there is 2 champions" Dean said smirking.

"Don't screw up" I said encouragingly as Roman plucked me.

"Is that how you treat your new divas champion?" I asked putting a hand on my chest.

With some convincing Dean and I were able to be at commentary and he took the only seat, what a butt. I was about to go to the other side when I was pulled down onto Dean's lap. Dean gave me a headphone set and he had one I wore the divas championship around my waist.

"And now joining us on commentary ladies and gentleman the United States Champion Dean Ambrose and the divas champion Maya" JBL announced.

"I like the sound of that" I said smiling as the match started.

30 minutes later and Dean was talking about if Santa Clause were to come in and I giggled.

"The pin 1...2...3" Jerry announced, my boys won.

I took off the headset and immediately hugged Seth since he was closest and he lifted me off the ground and spun me. I hugged Roman and watched the guys grad their titles. They ran to a corner and rose it up in victory. We went backstage and of course comes Renee.

"Look Renee all we can say is we told everyone that we're dominant and we proved it" I said and we walked away as they started laughing.

We were talking and I had someone take a picture of us all and they ended up taking more than asked when I was laughing at Roman. Gee Thanks a lot Dolph. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and the smile that was once on all the guys disappeared.
I turned around to see Jason and hugged him as tight as he hugged me. He smelled really really good like heaven even.

"You did amazing tonight" Jason complimented stroking my hair.

"Thanks" I said looking him in the eyes as he smiled down at me.

"How about I give you a ride to your hotel? I think we're staying at the same one" Jason informed me and I nodded.

"Yeah that's Cool" I said trying to play it off Cool and caused him to laugh.