Chapter 10: Maybe today

Before Raw
Tonight was suppose to be an all out battle. The Shield threatening The Wyatt family and Tamina and them responding. Tonight Maya has a divas title match against A.J this should be fun. Maya was walking around when she bumped into a chest.

"Oh sorry." she apologized and looked up to see John Cena.

"I should've watched where I was going. I don't think I formally introduced myself-" John started but Maya cut if off.

"Mr. Hustle loyalty and respect himself. Nice to meet you John Cena I'm-" Maya was cut off by John this time.

"Maya badass of the divas roster so far along with a few other girls. 4th member of the Shield best friends with basically everyone and doesn't show fear." John Cena said and Maya smiled impressed sticking her hand out for John to shake and he did.

"Hey". Nikki said coming over and putting an arm around Maya's shoulder.

"Hi." Maya said wrapping her arm around Nikki's waist.

All three of them talked for a few before Maya had to go. She walked and changed in the divas locker room.

"Hey pumpkin!" Paige said sitting next to Maya catching her attention.

"Hi!" Maya said running her hand threw her hair that she washed in the shower today.

"What's wrong?" Paige asked grabbing Maya's hand.

"Uh nothing it's just... I have to explain the thing to the boys and I don't know how." Maya explained yo her concerned friend.

"Oh that thing." Paige said after a few minutes.

"Maybe it's better one by one." Paige suggested.

"Maybe. Dolph said I should tell them with the whole Wyatt thing going on." Maya said as she ran her hand threw her hair again.

"I should go it's almost time for Raw to start." Maya said getting up.

"Luck pumpkin!" Paige called after Maya as she ran down the hall. She bumped into a chest as she was rushing to the guys.

"Hey." it was Randy who she bumped into.

"Hi sorry I'm late." Maya said trying to get past.

"What happened?" Randy asked referring to a cut on the top side of Maya, the one Dolph ran his fingers over.

"Oh nothing got to go!" Maya said and ran past Randy as she pulled down her shirt a little.

"Hey." Maya said as soon as she got to the locker room and grabbed the first jacket she seen.

"Hi." Seth greeted as Maya took this time to finally admire Seth as he threw on the last of his gear.

His chest, his eyes and his hair as she did with the rest of the guys noticing more than what she did before. Maya looked at her phone it was a whole hour before Raw started, all that rushing for nothing. Maya thought of so many ways to just tell them. Does she just come out and say it? Maybe Paige was right by doing one by one? But are they going to treat her different once they find out?

Maya put in her earphones and turned on 'We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off' by Ella Eyre.

"Come on baby show some class, Why'd you have to move so fast. We don't have to take your clothes off to have a good time." Maya sung her headphones up to full volume.

Her voice catching the attention of all 3 as Maya thought she sung in a whisper. As her other favorite part came on she sung along.

"Just slow down, if you want me. I'm not the one to be approached Cool and romantically. Ohh I've got knees just like you, and of the conversations good vibrations through and through. Ohh come on baby show some class why'd you have to move so fast, we don't have to take out clothes off to have a good time nooo." Maya sung as she listened to the rest of the song peacefully.

Then it Changed to Stronger by Kanye West and the song didn't finish before her headphones were ripped out.

"What the-" Maya started but couldn't finish her sentence.

"Why didn't you tell us you can sing?" Seth exclaimed. "You sound amazing" Roman exclaimed before Maya could say anything.

"She is amazing you can sing and wrestle." Dean said looking at Maya as she looked away smiling at the compliments.

"Thanks but I'm not a Singer." Maya said.

"You could be." Seth encouraged never taking his eyes off of her to him she really was amazing and beautiful but he has a girlfriend.

"Yeah princess you actually got talent." Roman said making Maya smile and giggle.

Maya thought of the talk she had with Dolph keeping a fake smiled in her face.

"You know I love you guys, right?" Maya said looking at the wall.

"Yeah princess what about it?" Dean asked just as Maya was about to say something there was a knock on the door.

"You're on in a hour." a man said running in.

"Okay thanks." Maya thanked him and got up.

"Forget it I'm hungry." Maya said and was about yo leave the room when Seth caught her wrist.

"Maya you know you can talk yo us about anything right?" Seth asked all of them were worried as each time Maya tried to tell them something she pushed it away.

"Course." Maya answered with a smile as Seth let go of her wrist.

Maya walked to catering to see Dolph in his ring gear talking to Natty as she laughed hard. Maya snuck up on Natty and wrapped her arms around her giving her a hug.

"Hi Natty." Maya greeted as Natty hugged Maya back.

"Did you hear about this blonde guy that calls himself the show off. Seen his work not impressed." Maya said not looking at Dolph.

"Oh really?" Dolph asked as Maya giggled.

"Natalia Mark Carono needs you." Brie said coming over waving and leaving with Natty.

"So did you tell them?" Dolph asked Maya as she leaned against the wall.

"Not exactly." Maya said pushing her hair off her shoulder.

Her hand running down her brown skin.

"What are you doing after Raw?" Dolph asked.

"Nothing that I know of." Maya said.

"Good you're coming with me!" Dolph said as he left catering for his match with The Miz.

Soon Maya went back to the guys as she stretched for her match.

"Let's go." Ambrose said as they left the dressing room.

They all went in the elevator, through the crowd, went down the stairs anxious to get this match started. Maya looked at Dean, Roman and Seth as they sat at commentary. Roman smiled at her making Maya smile as she turned back around as A.J's music hit.

Let's light it up
Light it up light it up tonight
(Omg I miss hearing that)

A.J skipped down to the ring with the divas title around her waist. Lillian Garcia introduced A.J and that this was a divas match. A.J and Maya locked Maya pushing A.J to the corner stomping on her stomach. The ref counted to 3 as Maya removed herself. A.J took that time to jump on Maya sending numerous of punches to her face as A.J finally got off.

A.J super kicked Maya making her fall back and A.J went for the pin as Maya kicked out at 1. A.J sat up as Maya closelined her back down. Maya tried to super kick A.J put she caught her leg. Maya used her other leg kicking A.J in the face knocking her down. Maya went for the pin and A.J kicked out at 2. Maya ran her hands threw her hair and quickly got up.

"Let's go!" Maya yelled as she went to the corner as A.J got up.

The crowd went wild Maya ran as A.J got close and tried to spear her but A.J moved out the way last minute causing shoulder pain in the same shoulder as before. Right now that shoulder was the last thing on Maya's mind. A.J grabbed Maya as she drop kicked her causing Maya to fall but rise back up before A.J could pin her. Maya got you adrenaline running fast as she got up and dropped kicked A.J Lee 3 times in a row. She pinned her but she kicked out at 2.