Chapter 13: Date

(In the media is Jason he's an actor He's 17 in this book along with Maya and the dress is the one Maya is going to wear. I can't help it I was reading some stories and fell in love with interracial relationships well at least cute ones)

The plane ride was over after 500 more embarrassing jokes from Dolph and Ryback. Maya quickly grabbed her bags hoping not to run into any of the guys. Luck just wasn't on her side today as someone grabbed her waist and pulled her to the side. It sent chills all over Maya like when Seth touches her but this time it wasn't Seth it was Dean.

"Dean?" Maya questioned as he still held her waist.

"Who is it?" Dean asked.

"About the date?" Maya asked looking at Dean as he nodded.

"His name is Jason" Maya answered.

"I'm sorry Dean but Paige is waiting for me" Maya started and tried to walk away but Dean pulled her back.

"We'll talk about this later" Dean said sternly as Maya nodded.

Maya walked to Paige who had raised an eyebrow at Maya.

"It's about the date" Maya simply said as she walked out of the airport.

"Pumpkin when were you going to tell me?" Paige asked walking beside me.

"Yes. Today I wanted you and A.J to take me dress shopping" Maya explained.

"A.J is busy with her boo but I'm free" Paige said making Maya smile.

"Great" Maya exclaimed as they drove straight to the hotel then to the store.

"Oh snap Ambrose is going to kill me" Maya said as they were looking for dresses.

"Why?" Paige asked still looking at dresses.

"Because they all wanted to talk to me as soon as we got to the hotel but I'm a good liar so" Maya said as Paige laughed.

"Nope I got this" Paige said.

"My lies are actually believable thank you very much" Paige said causing Maya to laugh.

They looked and looked for the dress.

"How about this?" Paige asked holding up a beautiful blue dress.

"Wow" was all Maya could manage to say.

"Try it on" Maya went in the dressing room and when she came out she seen Nikki and Brie with Paige.

"That is the dress for you" Brie exclaimed.

"It really is" Nikki added.

"Thanks" Maya said smiling it was 12 and her date started at 1:30.

"It starts at 1:30 my date" Maya said.

She rushed back to the dressing room changing into the clothes she had on before. Maya brought the dress with matching blue wedges. They all rushed to the hotel as all of them on the elevator. The Bella's dragged Maya to their room. Paige grabbed some of Maya hygiene things and rushed to the Bella's room. They all pushed Maya in the bathroom as she freshed up a little got out 10 minutes later and put on a T-shirt and sweat pants. Paige washed Maya's hair and dried it. Nikki straightened Maya's hair at the top and curved it at the bottom. Then Maya put on the dress and Brie applied really light make up mainly clear lip gloss and blue eye shadow.

Maya did some extra hygiene things as Maya the Bella's and Paige took some pictures. Maya put her things back in her and Paige's room and walked to the guys room. Maya knocked as she heard someone come and unlock the door.

"Maya you-" Roman couldn't even finish his sentence as he looked at Maya amazed as she walked in and sat on the couch.

"She's here!" Roman yelled walking and sitting next to Maya.

"You look nice" Roman complimented and Maya thanked him.

"Okay so first who-" Seth started but had the same shocked look on his face as Roman and Dean did too.

"How do you know him?" Dean asked off the jump.

"Met him through a friend and we've been talking ever since. It's been for awhile" Maya answered looking at her phone it was 1:15.

"Where's your date?" Seth asked.

"It's at this new cute fancy restaurant called Lilly's Love" Maya answered.

"I don't like the sound of that restaurant" Roman said.

"Lilly's love" he mimicked making everyone laugh.

"Be back by 2:15" Seth said as Maya was about to argue but her phone vibrated.

Be there in 10. It was a text from Jason.

"Do you hear us?" Dean exclaimed making Maya look up from her phone.

"You didn't say anything" Maya said.

"He's gonna be here in like 10 minutes" Maya added.

"Great we got some rules" Roman started.

10 minutes later

"Got it?" Seth asked.

"I listened to rule one and zoned out" Dean said making Maya giggle but Maya nodded.

"See y'all later" Maya said.

"We're walking you out" Seth called with Maya's back still to them she rolled her eyes.

"Come hurry up boys" Maya said rushing them as she moved as fast as she could to the elevator all the guys laughing at her.

They made it to the lobby and Maya turned around and looked at the three boys.

"How do I look?" Maya asked as she looked worried.

"Beautiful" all three men spoke as a small smile came to Maya's lips.

"Thanks" Maya said and walked out the lobby door and entered a black car with no tent windows.

Maya and Jason drove off to Lilly's Love.

"You look beautiful" Jason complimented as he opened the door.

"Thanks" Maya said as she smiled Jason grabbed her hand she did feel chills with him.

"I'm glad you agreed to this date" Jason said as the waiter sat them on a outside part of the restaurant.

The wind was blowing having Jason just stare at Maya as he could see more of her face.

"What?" Maya asked smiling.

"Nothing you're just beautiful" Jason said making Maya smile harder as he pulled out two roses for Maya.

10 minutes into the date and Maya was laughing really hard at one of the stories then she heard a familiar voice. Maya looked to the side to see none other than Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Paige and Dolph. Maya put up her and Jason's menu as Jason looked at her weirdly.

"My friends are here" Maya said.

"And if they-" Maya was cut off by someone removing one of the menus.

"We would like to sit next to this lovely couple" Dean told the waitress.

"Ambrose, Rollins and friends what are you doing here?" Maya asked.

"Oh we heard that the whole wwe roster was coming here so we decided why the hell not" Dean explained.

"Let's make this a group thing" Dolph suggested as Maya looked at Jason.

"Do you mind it at all?" Maya asked Jason.

"Uh no it's cool" Jason said sending a small smile to Maya that she returned.