Chapter 36: Main Event

A/n
So I kinda did this thing on twitter and I know it's not really gonna get recognized, but it's just how I feel. You shouldn't be ashamed of who you are. And this girl made an appearance on total divas and how she said Paige helped her and she helped me too. But Also she's been getting a lot of unnecessary hate for expressing how she feels to someone who she looks up to. That's bullshit*t I didn't find out until today and really people come up to Paige everyday. But I just wanted to tell you all that no matter who you are I still live you. You're amazing don't let anyone get to you. OMG so many reads as Well I think I'm gonna cry Thank all of you so so so so so so so so so so so (And many so's later) so so much. I really do love y'all☺. Also Today's bae birthday so happy birthday Paige.

Seth, Randy and I walked down the ramp. Why with me Well they said that if the match doesn't start going their way they want me to do something. I sat at commentary as Deans new music hit I actually really liked it.

"Now joining us on commentary Maya" Michael Cole exclaimed.

"What's this about the recent turns of events?" Michael asked right off the back and I giggled a little as Dean looked me.

"It's nothing really to be really honest I told Roman not to let me go. And as we see he did it would've been a different story if he didn't" I spoke as Romans music hit.

It was was our theme song just without the lyrics he jumped over the barricade and looked at me as I did him.

"Well Maya you did good by joining the authority!!!" JBL exclaimed happily and I giggled once more.

The match got more intense and the Roman and Dean were getting ahead in the match so I had to do something authorities order. I got in the ring as Dean was feeling the adrenaline and was moving faster I got in on the side of the ring and Seth was already thrown out of the ring. As soon as Dean was running hitting the other rope I got in and he stopped he looked at me and walked super close to me grabbing my waist pulling me close to him.

He looked at me in the eyes as I did him his arms slowly coming around my waist as my hands were on the side of his arms never breaking eye contact. Then someone pushed him, it was Randy he did an RKO on Dean and pinned him to a 3 count. We quickly got out the ring and it was all laughs After we got out and I looked at Ambrose and stopped laughing a little as Seth lifted me off the around slightly making giggle, but then I looked at Roman. He looked pissed we walked backstage and I went to Seth's and I dressing room and I fell on the couch as he sat against the dresser in the room. We both looked at each other and started laughing but it died down soon before Seth sat next to me and his hand touched mine I flinched at first but relaxed.

I looked at our hands as he put a grasp on mine with his and I looked up at him and he was already looking at me I looked I'm his beautiful brown eyes as he did me. He caressed my cheek and put a piece of hair behind my ear, it so cheesy and I giggled a little. Before I could even process what happened w he kissed me and I'm kissing back and those butterflies are back. Seth deepened the kiss as he moved me to his lap holding me tight by my waist it was passionate and desperate. What felt like a minute later we stopped kissing and he just looked at me as I did him and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry that shouldn't have happened" Colby said as I moved off his lap.

"I'm still with Leighla" He spoke I forgot and those butterflies are gone.

"I'm gonna go" I said grabbing my bag from the dressing room floor.

"Maya" Coly spoke and I walked out the room to be alone good thing I was riding alone this time.

Wait no I'm riding with Nikki, Brie and Paige. A.J is with Phil After Paige won the divas Championship from A.J and I just need to control my emotions.