Chapter 76: Represent you?

The Uber drove Maya to the next town over as she went into the Smack down Live building. Maya explained to Shane that she would be attending tonight and he set her up for a segment with A.J Styles where she'd have his back in order to help one another become better wrestlers. The cameras came as it zoomed in and slowly out on Maya in her teal wrestling gear that complimented her skin.

"Hey Maya." A.J greeted walking into view of the camera and standing next to Maya.

"Hey there." Maya  greeted happily.

He was shirtless as he prepared for a match coming up next.

"I think we can help one another." A.J said.

Maya raised her eyebrow slightly.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You and me. We can help each other with techniques and other things and be there to support one another."

"Almost like a tag team?"

"Exactly, I mean it is sort of like one. What do you say?"

"I'd want a free trial. We'll see how do tonight."

"You won't be disappointed."

"Yeah don't be the only time I wasn't disappointed is when I was in the Shield."

"Actions speak louder than words Maya let's go."

       A.J grabbed Maya's hand and they walked down to A.J's theme song and he'd be competing against John Cena. When Maya and A.J got in the ring John's theme song hit as Maya stood close to A.J.

"This guy. He's some competition, go for the legs that's his weak point and as well as any flexibility go for it. But when momentum builds up I'm telling you this now be careful when you fly high. I'm not promising you an easy victory I'm promising you an advantage which most don't notice. And don't go for his legs right away." Maya informed A.J.

"Thank you."

       He let down the rope and Maya got out of the ring. The ref rung the bell, Cena and Styles circled the ring waiting to attack one another. They both locked up as Maya watched intensely watching every move. The thing is when she was in the shield they filled in where the other was weak in, so Maya watched to see where his weaknesses were.

You can look but you can't touch.

     Nicki's music boomed through the stadium as she was maijgn her big come back. A.J focused on the match as Nicki cheered on John she seen that he was getting beat down by A.J as he took Maya's advice. He got on the top rope ready to dive on John when Nicki gets in the ring as A.J was already in the air Maya quickly speared Nicki out of the way and both of them out if the ring as A.J completed his dive on Cena earning a 3 count winning the match.

     Nicki clutched her torso on the ground as A.J went to aid Maya. He helped her up and she rubbed her shoulder. Maya entered the ring and pulled A.J in the ting with her holding up his arm in victory.

"See we work amazing together!" A.J yelled over the cheering crowd.

"Yeah I guess we do!" Maya yelled smiling.

      A.J and Maya walked backstage and got word that they'd be on talking smack. They decided to change inti some regular clothes and prepare for talking smack. It came sooner than expected as Maya and A.J sat side by side. Across from her was Reneè Young purple nose and a black eye,  next to her Daniel Bryan and next to him A.J.

      Maya knew something was coming,  but just not what. She was laughing with A.J and Daniel about an old story that A.J told. Suddenly, a video popped up on the tablets in front of the 4. It was the video of Maya attacking Reneè as she smirked.

"Maya what is this?" Daniel asked.

"I-I-Daniel." Maya stuttered.

"My office, now!"

     Maya got up and walked to Daniel's office and Daniel stormed ahead of her. He slammed the door shut having Maya jump lightly she sat down in the chair in front of Daniel's desk. The door behind her opened again to reveal Shane McMahon with a serious look on his face as he sat on the desk.

"Why? You were doing so good." Shane blurted.

"It wasn't my fault she provoked me and put her hands on me." Maya argued.

"Is all of this because of Jon?" Daniel asked.

Maya sat quietly for a second before she answered.

"Yes, she's upset that he broke up with her and she thinks it was for me." Maya informed them briefly.

"Easy solution. I can call Stephanie have her suspend them without 3 months, of pay and you're on suspension for 2 weeks-" Shane started adnwas cut off by Maya.

"What? No! Please!" Maya begged.

"Or you don't deal with him until all of this is solved. And I'm aware that there is something with you and Colby's girlfriend or whatever she is. Same goes for that situation he could be terminated as well. Don't bother with him they're going to ruin everything if you don't level everything out." Daniel informed Maya.

"Your pick." Shane said.

        It was a moment of silence. It was she could either choose her love or her dream. Her love the one that always goes back to his ex no matter what and is indecisive with his feelings. Or something she worked so hard for and she knows if she continues with them more suspensions will come until they terminate her. But those guys they've worked harder than her pushed themselves more and loved her and when you love someone you'll do anything to protect them.

"I'll choose the second option." Maya said.

"Should you tell them or should we?" Shane asked.

"I will." Maya answered.

"And those storylines are coming to an end until this is resolved. Right now you're only in a story line with Styles." Shane informed her.

"Can you two also try not to fall for one another?" Daniel asked.

"You got it boss man." Maya said.

Both men nodded and Maya was dismissed. She walked out the office to see A.J Styles across waiting for her.

"Everything okay?" Styles asked.

     Maya nodded until tears started running down her face and Styles pulled her in. He found an empty room and held her close as she cried. Soothingly rubbing her back as she cried harder her face turning red. Finally, she stopped she explained to Styles everything from the beginning.