Chapter 69: Drained

Colby held Maya and then put her in the car. She drove him to the hotel he insisted that she waited for him. As she did, but Maya was persistent on driving no matter how many times Colby asked to drive. It started to rain heavily and Colby turned down the music.

"Maya are you alright after everything tonight?" Colby asked as Maya stopped in traffic.

"Truly, I'm not. Physically I'm hurting man, emotionally I'm drained, but spiritually I'm strong as concrete. So I'm going through a lot right now that I don't quite understand." 

He looked at Maya as she pulled up slightly stopping the car again in traffic.

"I'm always here." Colby said.

Maya took a deep breath and for once in the car ride she looked at him.

"Colby someone is always there, but they aren't they will say that they're there just to get what's wrong with you. How many are actually going to help you find a solution when you don't feel like going to a professional. It's not that I'm depressed because of the you and Jon situation. I can't stop loving either of you and that's something I've accepted and that I can live with no mater how bad it hurts, but you neither of you can cherish me I also can't control that but I do have control over how I handle it. The reason I've been hurting is because I push myself too much Colbs. I push more than anyone on he roster. I have to be the best I have to leave a legacy because if I don't this time that I've spent in the WWE would've been irrelevant. All  these year would've been irrelevant and it would've been a waste. You don't understand what I mean when I say I have to be the best" Maya expressed and then turned back to the road.

"Maya I understand I have to push myself too and yes I know what you mean and because you're a woman everything makes it 10 times harder an d I wish it was something I could do to make it fair but I can't and I know you push yourself you even had a match against Randy Orton a man and  you've dealt with a lot in your life and you're only 20. You're going through things that divas are going through in their 30's but you know what. That's what I love about you Maya you work hard and you don't get handed thing you work towards them and you never give up, but you do have to give yourself break time even if it's an hour where you don't stress about anything at all" Colby said and Maya looked at him.

It was look that made her think that he could understand what she's talking about. That he knows her struggle possibly.

"Colbs do you think that I have a tendency to love like I do because my Dad wasn't here to give me that love that I needed?"

"No, I believe growing up love is thrown in our faces"

"But I know what I feel is real"

"Maya me too but I can't act on it-"

"Because of your relationship I know. I'd never be a side piece anyways. Someone who cherishes me will come one day"

Those words stung Colby in his  heart. It pained him to listen too because he was madly in love with Maya nd then he questioned why he was in a relationship with his girlfriend. If he loved Maya then why'd he be with someone else.

"Right Colby?" Maya asked knocking him out of his thoughts.

"What happened?" he asked.

"It's going to be a mean storm"

"Absolutely"

The cars started flowing again. Maya' phone ringtone went off indicating she had a message.

"Check that for me Colbs" she said.

Colby typed in her password and it was from Finn.

'Tonight is going to fun'

His heart sunk in and he swallowed his pride and repeated the message to Maya as she was driving and she told him to leave it on open.

"Do you mind if I get some shut eye?" Colby asked.

"Knock yourself out I have a blanket in the back. You can climb back there if you want" Maya suggested.

"That's a lot of work"

Colby pulled the blanket up and leaned the seat back wrapped the blanket around himself. He closed his eyes and a single tear escaped his eye as his heart pained. Soon Maya wound up at a gas station as she went in to pay for gas she got snacks, she got Colby's favorite food and drink and got her favorite. She placed his stuff in the bag on the floor next to is feet. She pulled up at the hotel and woke Colby. He folded the blanket and grabbed all the bags and signing in with Maya next to him doing the same. She handed him his snacks and went upstairs to her room and it turns out her and Colby are neighbors. Finn ran up behind Maya putting his arms around her as she smiled.

"Come on and open the door" he whispered in her ear as she smiled.

Colby quickly went in his room and slammed the door. And walked in to see his girlfriend on the bed. As Maya and Finn walked in the door and he closed the door kicking the bags in and picking up Maya and started tickling her. As she squealed and laughed. They finally calmed down and Maya stripped herself of her clothes leaving her in her underwear and bra as Fin took off his shirt and pants and the both went under the cover and Finn cuddled Maya. She relaxed in his arms and she moved closer to him. It was weird that they were doing this and not having sex but the feeling was better than sex and it was comfortable and to feel free with someone was it makes you feel as peace. It was perfect.

Then there was a knock on the door and Maya put on a robe and answered the door. And there stood Jon he looked at Maya and then cupped her cheeks kissing her with all the passion he could. He wrapped his arms around her waist and looked at her once he pulled away.

"I just needed that" he said and started to walk away.

"Why did you do that?"

"Maya I just-"

"Jon I told you hat the deal was and when you decide to drop Renee then you ca come to me with that mess. I don't want to hurt"

With that Maya walked in the room and came back to where she was In Finn's arms.

"Who was that?" Finn asked.

"No one important. Now time for some shut eye before work" Maya said.

With that she cuddled deeper into his chest and fell asleep.