Chapter 75: Meeting The Parents

Jon drove and Maya was in the passengers seat. Maya composed an email apologizing for the short notice but she would not be making it to smack down live today. Jon played music as they sat in a comfortable silence. Then Maya asked the questioned she's wanted to know this whole ride.

"Where are we going?" Maya asked

"We're going to meet my mom." Jon said.

  It was a few hours later that Maya felt throbbing in her promised land. She turned to Jon looking at how focused he was and he looked at her smiling.

"Jon I need some...attention..." Maya trailed off.

"I've been giving you attention this whole time." Jon said.

  He turned towards Maya again watching where her eyes where leading him. He smirked and put his hand on her thigh he rubbed her thigh thanking the lord that she was wearing a dress. Each rub on Maya's thigh was killing her his hand slowly crept under her dress playing with the hem of her underwear. He rubbed his hand on her promise land massaging it causing Maya to let it low moans as her eyes closed slightly enjoying the pleasure. Jon then took her underwear off bringing it to her knees.

"Look normal." Jon said.

  He had one hand on the wheel and another teasing Maya. Her toes were curling as he teased her. finally, Jon stuck in one finger as Maya's breath hitched. He added in another moving at a slow and steady pacing knowing how much Maya hates when things are slow.

"Jon please" Maya moaned rubbing his arm.

  He chuckled and picked up the pace. Maya's moans started becoming louder and louder as the cars left everyone going on a different route leaving Maya and Jon being the only car for miles. Maya's legs started shaking as she put them up on the seat with her to get a deeper feel of Jon's fingers. Jon fingered her and played with her clit and her legs began to shake and moans became louder. Jon started pumping faster than before when he felt Maya twitch knowing that she was going to reach her climax soon.

  Finally, with one more powerful pump Maya came all on his fingers breathing heavily as she turned to Jon smiling as he did her. Jon took out his fingers from her promised land sticking it in his mouth to get a taste of her. He smiled and licked his fingers clean as Maya pulled up her underwear.

"Best road trip I've had in awhile." Dean said.

Him and Maya looked at one another before laughing.

"If you liked that then you're going to love tonight." Jon said.

"Tonight?" Maya questioned.

"Yeah I have a surprise for you." Jon said.

"Can't wait."

  Maya and Jon drove around blasting Maya's music as they finally pulled up to a house. It was beautiful in a gated community. Huge houses and security guards. Jon pulled up in front of a house as Maya looked at him. She was worried she doesn't really meet parents she just doesn't.

"You have nothing to worry about." Jon assured her.

"Jon, what if she asks about us being 'together' I'm single and you're single and then we have to think of Colby's feelings." Maya rambled.

"Hey look, it's not about Colby today and I'll answer questions about us. Just be yourself." Jon assured.

Jon got out the car and opened the door for Maya.

"Jonny!" a older woman with brown hair yelled as she ran to Jon.

"Hey ma!" he yelled back.

"Jonny boy!" An older man yelled.