Chapter 73: Hunter

Maya placed the contract on Hunter's and Stephanie's desk they both looked at her they were impressed and smiled at Maya.

"You learned to get your way, but there's one problem with you and Russev. He's a man and you're a woman that's not going to work out well. So we will change that into a mixed tag team match but you will have to find your partner."

Maya nodded and smiled at them both. Then it slowly disappeared as she sat down in the nearest chair.

"Stephanie, Hunter. How did you know that you two were made for one another?" Maya asked.

Hunter ad Stephanie looked at one another and smiled.

"You'll go through great moments but also bad in the end it's all about who stays through it all." Hunter said.

"I suppose you're right." Maya said and got up to leave.

"One more thing. That match is going to happen tonight"  Stephanie said and Maya nodded.

Maya knew not to ask Roman, Seth or Dean she asked them too much and didn't want to feel needy.  She knew what superstars to cross out immediately leaving her with a few options. She knew that he'd know so she didn't have to ask. Maya sat in catering enjoying herself when Dean, Set and Roman came over. They all sat next to one another and looked at Maya in their ring gear.

"So we decided that this time you'd partner up with Dean." Seth said.

"Yeah Roman did it last week so it'll be like a rotation." Dean explained.

They all looked serious they planned this out according to who Maya would pick a fight with next. Maya only giggled leaving the 3 men confused and looking at Maya as to say more detail.

"Guys, I don't need you tonight. I'll be fine." Maya said happily.

"You'll be alone." Roman argued.

"No, trust me. I'll be fine" Maya said assuring them.

"Thanks though" Maya added.

All 3 men looked at Maya again once again confused.

"Who's your partner?" Roman questioned.

"You'll see" Maya said and with that she left to prepare for her match with guys close by.

"Maya what do you mean we'll see?" Seth asked.

Maya opened her dressing room door and took off her regular clothes and revealed her ring attire under it. She let the three men in her room and smiled at them taking her bag off the couch and making room for them to sit in front of the big flat screen TV on her wall.

"Sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Trust me my partner has my back." Maya said and left closing the door behind her.

She ran out and did her entrance as Lana and Russev were standing in the ring. Maya got in the ring and the lights went out again. The lights came back on to reveal Bray Wyatt leaning on the ropes along with Maya. The crowd cheered louder than they ever have all night. Maya and Bray looked at one another as Lana and Russev walked up to them.

Maya and Bray attacked Lana and Russev Bray knocked Russev into his corner and Maya kicked Lana right into Russev. The ref came and put Bray behind the ropes along with Russev. Maya and Lana circled the ring and the ref called for the match to start Maya immediately jumped on Lana she stomped on her and put her head into the mat and threw her into the ropes only for Lana to come back at Maya with a hard close line. Maya quickly got back up and managed to put Lana over her shoulders and slammed her into the mat once again before tagging in Bray. Maya and Bray smiled at one another as the tag was made they knew what they had up their sleeves.