Chapter 44: Don't Speak

"Hi Eva" I greeted as I sat next to her at catering.

We were cool after Paris which was like a week ago.

"Hey babe" she greeted as Summer made her way over to us.

As Nikki an Paige sat down at the table.

"What are you best friends now?" She snapped at me motioning to Eva and I.

"What are you still a basic ass b*tch?" I snapped back.

"By the way seen the preview for this weeks total diva's, can't wait to find out this secret" she said and walked away.

"I'm gonna grab some food" I said quickly getting up from the table that we were sitting at.

I grabbed a plate and moved down to the food options chicken hell yeah, beans nope I'll be gassy all night, corn yeah. Finally it was Mac and cheese as I reached for the spoon to grab it my hand reached someone else's as we both took our hands back.

"Sorry" I spoke and looks up to see Colby.

"Maya!" He exclaimed as he took my plate put of my hand setting it down an picking me up spinning me.

" I missed you. Why didn't you text me or call me?" He asked an I needed a quick excuse.

"Paige took my phone an I had her phone" I said thinking of anything possible.

"How could you text Roman?" He asked immediately after.

"I guess it was Paige posing as me" I said quickly.

"Pumpkin I have to show you something" Paige said coming over saving me as I grabbed my food.

"We'll talk later!" I yelled to Colby as Paige dragged me to the table.

"Thank you" I told Paige as we walked towards the table.

Two months later

Today is Wrestlemania, my leg finally healed as I sat at commentary. The doctor said that he didn't want me competing for awhile. Tonight was spectacular and everything was intense. Finally it was the last event of Wrestlemania Roman vs. Brock Lesnar. This was the most intense match just as Roman is about to win the championship Seth's music hit booming throughout the stadium.

Before anyone knee it, Seth ran made it a triple threat match as he curve stomped Roman and Brock pinning Roman for the victory. Seth was the heavy weight champion and thankfully total divas is on now after they postponed the season finale.

"This is...wow!" I exclaimed as Seth celebrated his victory of becoming WWE World heavy weight champion. Soon everything was over and everyone was going out to party while I was going to be driving to the next town, but before I could go Stephanie and Hunter wanted to speak with me.

"Look Maya, we don't know what's going on between you and Seth, but it needs to stop. Until further notice you both will be sharing a room" Hunter said as I looked between both Stephanie and Hunter.

  "But-" I began but the I was cut off my Stephanie.

"No if and's or but's about it" she stated.

"What about how Colby feels about it?" I asked hoping for something against this.

"He was all for it" Stephanie exclaimed as I nodded.

"Is that all?" I asked nicely and they both shook their heads.

"Have a safe trip" both Hunter and Stephanie said in usion.

" You as well" I returned a I grabbed my bags and walked to the car.

I drove off and at the middle of the beltway I started crying as my hear heated faster. I needed to be away from him and Jon. Now I'm rooming with Colby and what's next. Before I knew it I was at our next destination Richmond, Virginia.

  It should be fun. Every Monday after Wrestlemania is fun and exciting. I soon made it and entered my hotel room it was beautiful. I found the bed that I wanted and unpacked my clothes after that I slept. It was only until 4am I was woken up by a straggling drink Colby.

"Maya" he slurred and I rolled my eyes as I led him to his bed and started to leave.

"Don't go" I heard him say as I looked back tears brimmed his eyes.

"Colbs" I said as he got up and walked to me slowly.

"Please" he lightly touched my face as it send chills all over me numerous of times. "

Ye- Colbs your drunk" I hesitated and he stood there looking at me.

I started walking away and then what he called after me made my heart jump.

"I'm in love with you Maya!" he yelled I turned to face him.

He doesn't know what he's saying...he's drunk.

"I love you Colbs goodnight" I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.

What if he really does mean it? Like it's not just because he's drunk. What if Colbs really loves me?