Chapter 55: Drunk Dean

After a few moments he stopped crying. I held him as tight as I could and he held me tighter. I quickly looked up as I tried to stop the tears from spilling from my eyes. I never seen him break down. I tried to resist to ask him what happened but instead I texted Roman and I left my door unlocked.

Soon Roman came rushing in. He looked at me then Dean quickly closing the door behind him. Roman sat down next to me putting his hand on Dean's back. A few moments later Seth came in unexpectedly. Dean looked up slightly and Seth's face dropped as he quickly closed the door. He nealed down on the floor next to Dean as I held him as Roman had his hand on his shoulder.

"We'll get through this Dean" I said.

"I promise" I added.

It was 45 minutes before Smackdown started and I went to catering. I grabbed a water and felt somebody tap me.

"Oh my God it's Maya! I'm your biggest fan!" I heard someone sqeal I turned to see A.J or Apirl.

I was surprised at the most. I was tounge tied and I didn't know what to say. Apirl laughed as she seen my face and hugged me and I hugged her back tightly.

"Look at that sexy thing around your waist" Apirl said referring to my title.

"Why thank you very much" I said in a southern accent and we both laughed.

"Well I came here for a special reason" she said and skipped around me.

"I want you to be in my wedding" she informed me and showed me her ring.

"Oh my God!" I screamed and tears spilled from my eyes. I am very emotional at this time because of the cursed time of the month.

"Wow. Who's got proposed to me or you?" Apirl joked and I laughed.

I felt an arm come around my shoulders and seen Dolph and I smiled. He hugged Apirl and screamed like I did when he seen her ring. Dolph and I jumped up like little kids getting candy. A.J just laughed at us.

"I want you to be my brides maid. My sister is going to be my maid of honour" she said and Dolph and I squealed again.

"Oh God my ears" Apirl said 3 people came and pushed me out the way and Dolph caught me with his one free arm.

It was Renée, Summer Rae and Leighla as they ran an hugged A.J. I noticed the smoothie in Dolph's hand.

"How much was that?" I asked referring to his smoothie.

"About 15" he answered.

I took a 20 out of my pocket and shoved it in his hand. I grabbed the smoothie and A.J quickly stepped back from the 3 girls as I poured the smootie on Renée it fell everywhere on her. It dripped from her head to her shoes and she looked shocked.

"Don't mess with my friends" I said grabbed April's hand and skipped away with Dolph not far behind.

"Maya you know you're going to get in trouble right?" Dolph said grabbing my arm.

"What do I have to lose. Nothing!" I exclaimed.

"But..." He trailed off and I looked at him.

"That was pretty cool" he said laughing and Apirl and I joined in.

Apirl and I talked some more before it was time for smackdown to start. Shane and Stephanie were picking their people and it finally ended. People were being handed their smackdown and raw shirts. Then it was time for my match and I had on a white leather jacket, with white bottoms and white boots. People had confused reactions because I wasn't signed to either Raw or Smackdown that they know of.