Chapter 33: I'm in love

In the media is the dress Maya is going to wear
Third Person

Raw
It was the beginning of Monday Night Raw. Stephanie and Hunter allowed her to say bye to the WWE universe. Maya wore a dress that was back above the waist area and pink and black below the waist it looked amazing on her. Maya's hair was straightened over her shoulders as she had on short black boots with a small heel on them. Seth, Roman and Dean were in their ring gear they were going to accompany Maya to the ring.

Instead of walking down the steps like they usually did they walked down the ramp into the ring as Maya grabbed a mic. The crowd cheered as they seen the shield that made it harder on Maya on how to tell them that She's leaving.

"How's it going Alabama?" Maya asked in the microphone and got a very loud cheer.

"But I'm here on a serious note" Maya announced and surprisingly the crowd went silent.

"I have to leave for awhile" Maya announced and the crowd went in boo's.

She glanced over at her boys and did a hysterical giggle.

"I promise you I'll be back. But I'm broken I lost the most important person in my life and that's been ruining me on the inside and out" Maya spoke looking at the crowd.

"I really love you all and Thank you for supporting me this far in my career" I said and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"I've made many amazing friends not even but family. Including all of you" Maya said and looked back her boys again.

'We love you Maya' cheers filled the building as it brought more tears to her eyes.

"I love you too" she said choking up a bit just then the wwe roster and her closest friends walked out.

'Love you Maya' chants filled the building once more as the wwe roster helped encourage it.

Then Seth slipped a necklace around her neck that was silver with diamonds inside the letters 'WWE'.

"So you know that we're with you through everything" Dean said and Maya hugged each of her boys one by one.

"I'm gonna miss you guys" Maya said as Roman wiped her fallen tears.

"I have to go my flight" Maya informed them.

They nodded as Maya and her boys and friends walked to the back where the trucks were. Seth, Roman and Dean didn't want to let her go but mainly Colby and Jon. Their hearts were breaking watching her wave bye to everyone and hug some bye. Colby and Jon watched her enter the car as the man drove off taking Maya to the airport.

"No come back!" Colby and Jon yelled in perfect sync surprised by each others outcome.

As much as they want to deny it, they couldn't fight it anymore both Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins fell in love with Maya. Nikki and Brie pulled Seth into a car as A.J and Paige did Dean following After the truck Maya was in. Maya on the other hand had on her beats headphones listening to music and just felt like she was in her own little world. Traffic was terrible and the wwe camera men were on the run with Dean and Seth trying to get it all on camera. No one had their phone as Roman sat in the front seat of Dean's car in case anything went down.

Maya got all her bags still with her beats headphones on. And made it very far as she was waiting to board the plane. Maya had a feeling to turn around and she did and seen her boys she went over their to them.

"I'm really gonna miss you guys" Maya said and as soon as Dean and Seth were about to speak they called for Maya's flight it was the last call.

"I love y'all bye" Maya said.