Chapter 47: Graves

"That dinner was amazing" I exclaimed to Corey as he laughed.

"We better get going to Raw" Corey said as he opened the door for me.

"Why so early?" I asked and he smiled and shook his head.

"Babe, you know I like to be ahead of time for things" he said and I smiled and nodded.

"Is there something going on between you and Seth" Corey asked as he started driving.

"No. Why ask?" I said and he put his hand on mine as I intertwined our fingers.

"It just seemed like it at first" he answered and i looked at him.

"What about Jason?" He asked and i looked out the window as he tightened his trip a little on our hands.

"No. He doesn't deserve to be in my life" I answered honestly.

"Understandable" he said proudly.

"I'd love to take you out on a date some time" Corey said nervously.

"Sweety, you mean a fourth date?" I asked and I seen a look change in his eyes.

"I'd love too" i said and he smiled as we arrived at the arena.

He grabbed my gym bag from the back of the car.

"Plus Seth is with... it" I said and Corey chuckled we both bonded stronger over not liking the she devil.

We proceeded our way into the building. "I'll see you after the show" I said and hugged Corey and we walked our separate ways.

I took a shower and changed in my 'Authority' shirt where authority is written in red to match my red shorts with my black fish nets. I'm stretching when I seen security running past me. I slowly follow and seen superstars and security trying to break up a fight.

"You won't lay a finger on her" I heard being yelled.

Its an hour before the show they better hope Hunter won't do anything.

"Why are you mad! I have something that you don't!" I heard being yelled as I started walking away.

I ran back to see Corey and another superstar going at it with Seth and Dean. "Guys!" I yell and the room went quiet as they all stared at me.

"Why?" I ask looking at Corey, Dean and Seth all their faces red with anger.

"Maya. He just wants to use you" I hear Seth say I don't speak I'm at a loss of words.

"Maya they're lying" I hear Corey say.

"But-I-" I can't even finish a simple sentence I look at all of them one last time and run.

I hear my name being called but I still run. I run outside and see a ladder climbing it to the top and sitting there.

"I can never be happy" I say to myself before a tear falls from my eye.

Soon followed by more and I hurry my head in my knees.

"Kiddo" I hear and by the sound of the voice I can tell it's Dolph. I hear something hit against the ladder probably footsteps, Dolphs.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Wait that's a stupid question very very stupid" he said as I look up at him.

"Your eyes are swollen. You've been crying" he said and immediately pulls me to him.

"Its okay" he whispers stroking my hair. He cradles me rocking us.

"He doesn't deserve you" he whispers in my ear.

I'm behind the ropes and Dean and Seth are going at it. And it looks too real. I tagged myself in and Brie came in the ring. Immediately I'm jump on her attacking her until she pushes me off. We go at it and she gets the upper hand and Seth causes a distraction where I can do my finnisher the Maya mixer, Brie taps out. Seth picks me up as Dean aids Brie at ringside and gives me a look as though it was sympathy. As soon as Seth puts me he cups my face and kisses me and my butterflies return. This is too soon I just literally got done with Corey. I back away from Seth only for him to be attacked by Dean.