Chapter 78: The Ball

Colby walked back towards Maya as he seen her in the hallway. He pulled her to the nearest room locking the door and pinning her against the wall. Smashing his lips against her then pulled away. He slowly put his hand around her neck not choking her.

"You're mine." Colby whispered in her ear.

    That's how Colby got Maya back, or at least imagined that's how he imagined it. Maya didn't want to see him as much as Colby disliked the idea he had to do as she said. Maya walked out the room with Styles as he wrapped his arm around Maya as he turned back and seen Colby looking. Styles turned back around as he pulled Maya further away from Colby.

   Maya and Styles went to catering as she checked her phone trying to show Styles a funny video when she got an email. Soon her face dropped as she looked at A.J they've had this tag team thing going on for awhile, but they weren't trying to bring back the mixed tag team championships so it was pointless the WWE Universe loved it though every last bit of it.

"Another Super Star shake up is happening. They're moving me to Raw." Maya informed him.

"Well maybe Ambrose or Rolling or both will move here." Styles suggested.

"No, possible reunion of half The
Shield. Raw needs the ratings because Smack Down we've been dominating...a lot."

"Well maybe I will?"

"With the story line with you, Owens and Cena. I think not."

"I'm sorry darling. When will they switch you?"

"Raw. They already did it and Smackdown is tonight."

  Styles looked at Maya sadly and Maya lightly shook her head and smiled towards Styles.

"We're making our match tonight big. Just flow with me." Maya said.

"Let's go get ready princess."

       Styles peeked over Maya's shoulder and seen Colby walk in with his arm around Carmella's lower waist as they walked in laughing and smiling. Styles seen Maya begin to turn around, but caught her attention by grabbing her hands as if he wanted to tell her something. Maya looked at him questioningly as he stuttered for words.

"I have this move idea! Where I grab your hands and swing yih around and you go around with your legs out kicking the person." Styles rambled.

       Randy, Nikki and Cena came over and joined the two as Colby and Carmella laughed harder and louder. Each time Maya tried to look back to see who it was one if the four pulled her attention back to them. They all knew Colby was trying to get Maya jealous he even moved closer to Carmella. Then, Xavier Woods came over along with the rest of The New Day. They all sat down and were laughing and joking.

"When did Colby and Carmella become so close?" Big E asked.

       Everyone except Maya who was confused quickly scolded him. She turned around and seen Carmella and Colby cuddled up and turned back around. She put her hands under the table as they slowly began to shake as she tried to play it off.

"Well let's get our attention off of that. The ball is tomorrow!!" Nikki cheered.

Styles and Maya looked at one another then everyone else confused. "The Ball?" Styles asked.

"The masquerade ball it's amazing. Every year." Nikki informed them.

"I didn't know about it until now." Maya said.

"Well you're actually old enough to go this year. Kept it a secret sorry babe." Nikki apologized.

"Well I need to look for a dress." Maya said enthusiastic.