Chapter 40: Stop!

"Stop!" I yelled as while J&J held me back but giving me perfect view of what's about to happen.

"Stop!" I yelled once more and tried to get out of their grip but it was too late Seth curve stomped Dean into the cinder blocks.

I watched as he looked so lifeless so hurt and I couldn't do anything about it. Seth was laughing and then next thing I knew I was backstage.

"What the Hell was that?" I snapped at Seth with his back turned against me.

"Baby I'm sorry" Seth said and turned around slowly.

"I'm not your baby" I said simply and started walking away to the divas locker room to see Paige when I walked in the door closed and I was thrown against the wall. I looked up to see Leighla and Summer both smirking evilly as I glared at them. I was kicked in the stomach making me lose my breath momentarily as they took turns on me.

"Y'know one day I'm gonna have Seth all to myself with you out of the picture just wait" Leighla said as my eyes were peering closed little by little.

Summer pulled me by my hair making me wake up.

"And stay away from my Deany" she said and slammed my head to the carpeted floor.

I watched them both leave out and my vision start to get blurry and then I seen someone walk past then stop.

"Maya" the person exclaimed he sounded like Dolph as the person picked me up bridal style and walked me somewhere in a rush.

"No wake up" the person said shaking me and I opened my eyes wider and seen Dolph as he looked down at me.

"Sing a song" Dolph said softly pushing one of my curls out of my face as he sat me down in the trainers room.

He explained what he knew so far and caressed my cheek.

"In West Philadelphia born and raised " I sang and Dolph started laughing as Mr.Money in the bank ran in worried.

"What the hell happened?" Seth asked as he walked in with Paige behind him, my baby.

I held my arms out to Paige as she hugged me tightly but I seen a small figure slowly wonder in I blocked everyone out as I seen A.J. I ran and hugged her she's been gone for so long I missed her so much.

"Listen Maya you need to stay up for the night" The doctor said and my head was still hurting like I don't know what.

"Okay" I simply said I already know that they're gonna assign someone to watch me.

"I'll watch her tonight" Seth said and before I could object I was already being pulled along. He already had my things in his car, sneaky Seth as I sat in the passengers side.

"So your girlfriend..." I trailed off.

"Ex girlfriend. Did she do this to you?" He asked quickly as I looked away I could tell he was angry but didn't speak anything of it.

I feel like he knows who it was that did it, he should he isn't stupid. Instead we went into the hotel and checked into the room together as I sat down on the bed they only had a one bed room place left.

"I'm taking a shower" I said simply and grabbed my night clothes and took a shower and dried off and change into my night clothes which were fluffy pants and a t-shirt.

"I'll be right back" Seth said and I heard the shower water run as I stood up trying to keep myself up, too job Seth.

He came out a few minutes later as my curly hair fell over my shoulders slightly touching my brown skin.

"Hi" I said looking over at him staring at me.

"You can sit down ya know" Seth said and I smirked and laughed at him.

"I'm not supposed to sleep and I'm sleepy" I informed him as he came and hugged me and it felt like my head just it was fuzzy.

"My head feels fuzzy" I said as Seth came over to me shirtless.

"It'll go away. I promise" Seth said reassuringly.

We stayed up for 4 hours so far an it's 3 in the morning as we played the game an I'm still standing. Then I just fell as my eyes got super heavy I heard footsteps come rapidly over to where I was.

"Come on stay up!!!!" Seth exclaimed I was really really tired as I was about to sleep I felt a pair a lips against mine. Then I was wide awake as Seth pulled back and I looked at him what just happened, but the thing is I liked it.

"I'm sorry" He said and I pulled him back to me as we kissed.

He deepened the kiss a suddenly all my fuzziness was gone. I didn't even feel him lifted me off the floor onto the bed. I felt his member as I slightly grabbed the sheets. It wasn't long before it happened it still hurt considering that it's my second time but then the pain stopped.

Third Person
Seth moved in Maya as she moaned. Seth had been waiting for this moment for a long time to actually be inside of her. "Seth" Maya moaned loudly turning Seth on more. It went on until 6am when they both fell asleep. Maya's brown body laying face down and Seth laying sideways with his arm around her back.

Maya Pov
I woke up and felt a little pain but it's not anything I couldn't get past. Then a realization of what happened last night hit me. I felt Seth pull me closer to him ad he pulled the covers up closer to us. I went back to sleep and woke up and hour later it was now 9 and I was still tired. Seth got up and did his stuff first as I laid down and grabbed my phone looking at it.

'Breaking News:
Dean Ambrose has escaped from the hospital'

I read and my heart dropped. I'm so stupid, I fell for Dean Ambrose an I just slept with Seth. I couldn't help but feel numb in my emotions. I heard the shower water stop and and then the sink water run. A few minutes later and Seth came out smirking with water dripping off his body. I caught his gaze an put my phone out for him as he read the information.

"He's really crazy" Seth said chuckling and I walked to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and then brushed my teeth as I wrapped the towel around me

"Where the Hell are you Ambrose?" I asked as I looked myself in the mirror trying to think of where he could be.