Chapter 25: Mmm

In this chapter I might switch up between Dean and Jon, Seth and Colby, and Roman and Joe name wise. Also that picture in the media is so cute.
Surprise update☺

Third Person

By this time Maya was drunk along with her boyfriend Jason. They danced to numerous of songs. The one that got everything going was Slow Motion by Trey Songz. Jason pulled Maya close to his body leaving no space as they danced on each other. "You don't know what you're doing to me" Jason whispered in Maya's ear in a raspy voice.

"Oh really?" Maya asked as she continued to dance hearing a soft moan from Jason. "Let's get out of here" Jason said taking Maya's hand. Jon on the other hand wasn't as drunk as he would usually be instead felt the need to watch Maya but he had a woman flirt with him continuously. It angered him seeing her with Jason he noticed that they were leaving out. "Let's get out of here" the long blonde girl said she was cute with perfect blue eyes but it wasn't Maya.

Jon shook his head and walked out following Maya and Jason, Jon knew that Jason only wanted sex from Maya he was like that when he was around Jason's age too. Jason got a taxi and tried to lead Maya in but Jon went over and separated them pulling Maya close to him. It was obvious Jason was already hard and wanted Maya but Maya wouldn't let it happen if she was in her normal state. "Give me back my girl" Jason said drunk state. "Man just go in the taxi" Jon said annoyed with him.

"I said give me back my girl!" Jason yelled trying to take a swing at Jon but missed. Jon pushed him in the taxi as much as he wanted to hurt Jason Maya would find out and not talk to him. "He has a tour bus at the hotel downtown. Plaza something and just take him there and his friends can take him" Jon told the taxi driver and gave him $30. The taxi driver nodded and drove off as Dean still held Maya. "Deany, weeny, eggs and greeny" Maya started singing as Jon laughed.

"You're really really sexy" Maya told Jon as he laughed again. Maya lifted up his shirt to look at his ABS and smiled again. "Super sexy" Maya said and started stumbling away. Dean grabbed Maya and threw her over his shoulder and got a cab. He texted Colby and told him that he was leaving with Maya as Jon got a taxi.

"Whoot there it is!" Maya yelled as.the taxi arrived. "OMG! They have a life size bee!" Maya exclaimed scrambling in Jon's arms. He got her in the taxi Maya wouldn't stay still at all jumping all over Jon. Jon paid the taxi guy and threw Maya over his shoulder once more. "Jon! Dean!" Maya yelled both of his names. "Yeah princess?" Dean asked as he walked into the elevator.

"Why is cocaine falling from the sky!?" She yelled asking and Jon laughed once more. He brought Maya to their room that was now neatly made up and everything. Jon locked the door and put Maya down she kicked off her shoes and ran all over the place. Dean took off his shirt and put on some long pj pants and came back out to see Maya sitting crisscross apple sauce on the bed. She was looking directly at him, Jon took the time to admire her beautiful skin and her amazing features.

Maya walked up to Dean and put her hands on the side if his cheek and hopped on Dean. She looked at him in the eyes and Jon did Maya looking in her brown eyes that are full of life. Maya leaned in and smashed her lips onto Jon's it took him a second but he kissed back putting her on the bed. This made Dean feel everything that He's been feeling with Maya just 10× more. He trailed kisses down to her neck getting soft moans from Maya then went back to her lips.

"Maya stop" Jon said suddenly realizing that Maya wasn't his and that she has a boyfriend. "Dean" she said softly as she was still under him. Still in her drunk like state she changed into her night clothes. She crawled into the bed as Dean got on the couch. "Dean" A drunk Maya whined. "Yeah princess?" He asked once more.