Chapter 7: Really?

Maya and Roman stayed up playing Call of Duty. Maya was lost 3 games already. She was not about to lose a fourth by this time it's about 1am.

"So we should talk" Roman said while never taking his eyes off the screen.

"About what?" Maya asked only taking her eyes off the screen for a second.

"People who only want to use you" Roman said killing another member on Maya's team.

"You're talking about Randy. Right?" Maya killing Roman.

"I'm not stupid. He's not even out of the friend zone" Maya informed Roman and won the game while Roman was laughing at her choice of words.

"Isn't that illegal anyways until I'm 18?" Maya asked taking a slice of pizza.

"It is. Whens your birthday?" Roman asked Maya also taking a slice of pizza.

"July 7" Maya said smiling.

"So you just turned 17" Roman said as Maya pulled out her laptop.

"Yeah. Now time for Skype" Maya yelled as she logged into her computer then logged into Skype.

"Who are you calling?" Roman asked Maya as she clicked on a name, 28moons.

"One of my best friends" Maya answered.

"Hello?" Maya's friend Jonee asked unsure.

"Hi" Maya greeted obviously happy to see her friend.

"Is my husband there?" Jonee asked making Maya giggle.

"Yeah" Maya answered still giggling.

"Who's her husband?" Roman asked now looking at the laptop to see Maya's friend.

"You" Maya answered as she started laughing at Roman's shocked face.

"Me?" Roman asked shocked making Maya laugh harder.

After a few more minutes of talking to Jonee she got sleepy and hung up. Then Maya called her brother they have an amazing bond Roman even had to laugh at them a few times, Maya doesn't get to talk to her brother often because He's in the army.

"Love you" Maya said getting ready to hang up.

"Love you too" Maya's brother Michael said and Maya hung up.

"You're cute" Roman said laughing.

"No I'm freaking adorable!" Maya exclaimed in a joking way making Roman laugh.

"Night Roman" Maya said as she yawned covering her mouth.

"Night princess and call me Joe" Roman said as Maya slowly closed her eyes and she giggled once more.

"Night Joe" she said with the last of her strength falling asleep.

Roman got a blanket and put it on Maya as she smiled in her sleep. Roman himself started getting sleepy and fell asleep on the other side of the couch from Maya. A hour later everyone was back and noticed Roman and Maya sleep on the couch. Seth took picture and posted it on instagram. Everyone was still a little drunk but no one as much as Dean. He even brought a girl home but even in his drunk state he couldn't take his eyes off Maya. Seth couldn't either he liked having Maya around and every time they touched it sent chills all over him. But Seth couldn't keep this up he has a girlfriend that he talks to almost every night and says that he loves.

"I'll carry her up" Roman said waking up noticing everyone.

"No I'll take her" Seth said as Dean went in the room with the girl barely even caring anymore.

Seth picked Maya up bridal style and carried her to the shared room of her A.J and Paige. Seth placed her on the couch as he hugged goodnight A.J and Paige. As Seth left he he checked his phone seeing a missed call from his girlfriend but was too sleepy to call back.

3 hours before smackdown taping

Maya was sitting on the barricade talking to Dolph and Bad News Barrett .

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news" Maya said in her best British accent causing Dolph and Barrett to laugh.

"But really last night was fun" Dolph said as Barrett started laughing again as Brie and Nikki walked over.

"Last night was so fun. Everyone was in Brie mode" Nikki said slinging her arm over Brie.

"Should've been there" Dolph said to Maya causing everyone to start laughing and having Maya to roll her eyes but still laugh.

"Oh Wait too young" Dolph added quickly causing Maya to roll her eyes again.

"You could've took me if you wanted" Maya said dramatically looking away from Dolph.

"Oh come on!" Dolph yelled taking Maya over his shoulder spinning her around making Maya giggle. Then Dolph placed her back in the mat.

"I love you" Dolph told Maya.

"I guess I love you too" Maya joked.

"You guess?" Dolph asked as Maya got off the mat hiding behind Barrett.

"How bloody long do you think it'll last this time?" Barrett asked the Bella twins as they laughed.

"Maya is full of energy today" Brie said shaking her head and laughing. Dolph tried to creep behind but Maya ran through the ring with Dolph close behind.

"Uso! Uso!" Maya yelled as she seen her favorite tag teams.

"The blonde boy is trying to kill me" Maya yelled as she hid behind them.

"Go under the table" Jey said as Dolph was still coming not seeing Maya.

"Hey Jimmy Jey I'm looking for a short brown skin girl age 17 about as tall as my ankle have you seen her?" Dolph asked as Jimmy and Jey laughed.

"Nope how about you Jimmy?" Jey asked.

"Nope. Sorry Dolph" Jey said as that Maya started getting a feeling in her nose.

A sneeze escaped as Dolph pulled her from under the table and tickled her half too death.

"Okay.. okay I love you too" Maya said in between breathes.

"Good now go get ready" Dolph said as he helped Maya up.

Smackdown
We were already in the ring as The Wyatt family and Tamina. Maya wasn't afraid and had no problems. She didn't tell anyone but she understood his riddles. It took some time to think about them but after awhile it was clear as day.

"You know secrets are terrible expecially dark ones" Bray said and laughed evilly.

"They eat you up inside but then you feel alone" Maya had already known where Bray was going with this.

"Then your demons come they comfort you. Then at your weakest moment they get you, but some are strong enough to fight them. But they're never gone" Then Bray laughed evilly again.

"Never gone" he said repeating himself.

"Listen we don't care about your stupid little riddles" Dean said crazily.

"Why when it's effecting one of your own" Bray said Maya pretended to be unaffected but she kept character.

"You affected?" Seth went around asking Dean, Roman and Maya as they shook their heads as Roman and Dean laughed Maya just smirked. Bray never took his eyes off Maya he could see through her.