Chapter 29: The Beach

A/n
Hey so the media is Maya's new ring gear. And bruh Hulk Hogan though he got a nerve. But Yeah I heard wwe let him go so they have to find a new coach for tough enough. I mean like I'm available if they need me just putting that out there. Also follow me on vine it's Aliyah. and check out my videos and revine it what not. So continuing with your regularly scheduled story.

"Hey we're going to the beach" I exclaimed jumping up and down as Jason laughed at me.

"Everyone's coming" I said smiling as I unpacked.

I looked back over at Jason and he looked as though something was bothering him.

"What's wrong?" I asked walking over to Jason.

"It's just I have a question" He started as I raised my eyebrow.

"Do you think if we ever break up that we'll still be good friends?" Jason asked.

I wondered why he would ask something like that but the look in his eyes told me that he needed an honest answer.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Well one of my friends dated their best friend and then they broke up and stopped being best friends. I mean I would expect that to happen but not with us" Jason said and I hugged him.

"I don't see us breaking up any time soon" I informed him honestly then I finished packimg and went into the bathroom.

I did my business and came out with my bikini on. It was a black background with strawberries all over it.

"Sexy" Jason complimented as he went into the bathroom.

I slipped on some white shorts that's a little bit higher than the knee and a purple T-shirt and I slipped on my black sandals. Jason got out After 10 minutes and he smelled wonderful as always. I got a text from Roman and he wanted me to come to his room I told Jason that I'd be right back and walked to Romans room. As soon as I came I seen Colby and he knocked on the door for us Roman opened the door and we greeted him as we followed him into the living room of the hotel. Jon was already here and Colby was walking in front of me and as soon as I walked in I locked eyes with Joelle and I smiled as she did.

I got to my knees as she ran into my arms and I held her as I got up and she wrapped her legs around me. I hugged her tight as she did me I looked over to see Seth, Dean and Roman smiling at us.

"What about uncle Colby?" Seth whined as I laughed at him and put Joelle down.

She ran to Colby and he hugged her After a few minutes of talking Roman was ready and I texted Jason. He met us downstairs along with Paige, the Bella's, Naomi and the Uso twins. We went to the beach and Joelle dragged me with her but I didn't mind cause I would pull Jason right with us. We played with Joelle all day then it was Romans turn. He played with her for the rest of the time we were at the beach and then it started getting cloudy and soon it was raining. We made our way back to the hotel and Jason's flight had to leave soon he has another movie to do. After he packed everything and I drove him to the airport and it was still raining thundering even but they didn't cancel the flight.

"Hey you know I'll text you when I land" Jason assured caressing my cheek.

"Okay" I said smiling as he held me his arms around my waist as mine was around his neck.

The attendant called for his flight he likes to get on early it's 10 minutes before the flight leaves.

"I love you" Jason spoke leaning down to me. "

I love you too" I spoke.

My heart started racing more when I said it I looked at him in the eyes as he looked taken back. He still looked shocked maybe he wasn't ready for me to say it, but as much as he says it.
I slowly removed my arms from around his neck and tried to leave from out of his grasp but he pulled me back towards him I turned around and he had a big smile on his face before I could say anything his lips were on mine it just felt right as my heart was beating in my chest it had to be the most passionate kiss he ever gave me.