Chapter 41: Roman.

A few weeks later
Raw
It was the beginning a Monday Night Raw and no one would tell me what was planned. .

"Come on babe" Seth said wrapping his arm around my waist as his music.

We've gone on a few dates and then hung out for awhile. After they put Dean's head through a cinder block it's been a horrible time for Roman. We we're in the ring already as Seth grabbed a microphone for all of us.
Seth and Hunter started rambling on and then it showed the clip from the following Monday Dean left.

"Look Ambrose I know you're watching and I know how you feel about Maya, but the truth is she's been playing you!!" Seth yelled laughing as the WWE universe booed.

Then it showed Roman coming out and attacking Seth and Roman giving me a look from Hell. But then J&J security jumped in as did Randy and Kane Seth following as I got out the ring looking on. That was the end of the clip as the crowd booed louder than ever as Seth was laughing and hit my shoulder and bit and I threw in the fake smile an laugh.

But then I looked at his smile again and started smiling for real but then Romans music hit and everyone cheered. Seth got me out of the ring as Roman got in the ring grabbing a microphone.

"You're an idiot!!" Roman boomed as I looked at him intensely.

"You're an idiot if you think you're gonna come out here and talk about my brother" Roman yelled again as I'm being pulled back.

"And Maya you-" Kane cut Roman off by coming out.

"You sure are talking a lot of smack. But let's say your opponent for the night is good with words too" Kane informed us and smirked as Bray Wyattas music hit.

He walked out as we made slight eye contact before Seth pulled me along.

"Do you know how Dean is doing?" I asked Seth and he didn't answer.

"We have to do something about Roman tonight" Seth yelled anger taking over.

"We know, and we've got a plan" Stephanie said a smirk coming across her face.

"But guys-" I was cut off by Kane.

"This is gonna be good" Kane said and I left the room and walked to catering where the girls were.

"You okay?" Naomi asked as I sat down next to her.

"Yeah it's just that I'm worried about Dean" I spoke and I seen a smile come across her face.

"You like him" she exclaimed as I kept my head down.

"Tell you what I'll give you all the juice later" I said and looked up at her and shd laughed as Paige got can in and fell on my lap.

"Go change in your ring gear we have a match next" Paige said and I nodded as I rushed to get changed and then waited for my music to hit.

I looked around and no one from the authority was there as my music hit. I walked out and took off my Seth Rollins shirt an the match between Paige and I started and then I heard music I looked up and seen Roman coming down the stairs. After the distraction Paige did the rampaige on me and won via pinfall. I seen Roman coming in the ring as I scrambled to get up but fell down again.

"Maya" Roman said sternly and his eyes had a mixed emotion before they turned soft.

"Ro-" I was cut off by Roman streching his hand out for me to take.

I looked in his eyes and seen that they we're still soft as I hesitantly took his hand.

"Maya there's something you need to know about Dean and Seth" Roman started helping me up as the crowd still cheered.

"Both of them... well they're in-" Roman was cut off by Seth's music as he came down the ramp angry.

Seth was yelling things that no one could hear as the crowd booed. Seth pulled me away as J&J dealt with Roman and I'm pulled backstage. Tonight they didn't do anything to Roman and Raw was over. I was walking across the street when a speeding car came over my foot I cried out in agony. A figure made their way over to me as my tears blurred out the face. All my focus was on my foot it hurt so bad I've never felt something like this before. I see a flash of red, white and blue as my eyes we're still blurred by my tears.