Chapter 51: Rollins

The doctors put me on crutches until further notice. I crutched to Hunters office.

"Congratulations on your won for the title. Great great match best match this year." Hunter complimented.

"I need your love storyline to be more intense with Seth. So you two need to be spending more time together. Like you were when you were in the shield." Hunter referenced.

"You have been working with us and complying for awhile so I got you something. It's not a lot or half but it's something." Hunter said and pulled a box from under his desk.

It was a small box with a neatly folder Jersey, a letter and picture. The picture was of my brother, sister, mother, father and I, I flipped the picture to the back and seen the date
July 31, 2005 a week before my birthday and a week before my father died.

"Thank you Hunter" I said admiring everything in the small box.

"You're welcome. Have a safe trip home." Hunter said nicely is he alright?

"You too Hunter." I said and crutched out of the office and to my car.

"Maya!" Seth called after me as I slid my box in the back seat.

"Hear me out." he ran to me as I closed the back door.

"Roman and I rode together he'll ride back alone you shouldn't be driving in this condition." he said referring to my ankle before I could argue he picked me up and placed me in the passengers seat and ran over to the drivers seat.

He started up the car and drove to the hotel.

"Can you believe this weather?" Seth said trying to start a conversation it was raining and thundering very hard.

"Just drive really slow." I urged Colby gripping the handle bar in the car.

"Maya calm down I drove in worse weather." he said chuckling.

"Colby please" I said looking at him pleadingly as he looked at me.

"Okay princess." he said 10 minutes later we were in the parking lot on the top level even through the rain you can still admire the beautiful city lights.

"Maya you're right." Colby bursted out saying.

"Right about what?" I asked turning to face him.

"Us not being the same since the shield." Colby informed me.

"We've barely had time for one another despite having tv time. Maya I miss you." he said and touched my hand.

"Colbs I missed you too" I said softly.

"And I could help with whatever you need for Hunter." Colby offered.

"I don't need your help." I snapped catching Colby off guard.

"It's fine you don't need help" he replied a little hurt.

"Maya" he said softly as I looked at him.

"I-I- I wanted to know if you wanted to hang out with me tomorrow?" he asked stuttering and nervously I don't know why it'll be just like the old times.

"Yeah. I'd love too" I answered smiling just then lighting started striking and Colby drove to the first floor of the parking lot.

"It's going to be pretty dangerous trying to crutch in the rain." Seth said as we near the hotel before I could even ask him about it he picked me up and ran me into the hotel before I could argue.

He already had our bags in his hands I went to check us into the hotel and he waited patiently. I got the key card and we went upstairs to our hotel room. We both had a room of our own as we inspected the room. I went and packed my things in my room as Colby did the same for his room. Soon there was a knock at the door as I laid on the bed.