Chapter 26: We Kissed?

"Excuse me?" I snapped.

"Well you kissed me first" Dean snapped at me with sweat glistening off of him too. Dear lord but I was mad at him, I was mad at myself. "And what did you do?" I questioned.

"I kissed you back" Dean answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But then, I stopped it before it could get too heated" Dean said and I sat where I was.

"How am I suppose to tell my boyfriend that I kissed someone else?" I exclaimed looking up at Jon.

He looked a little hurt but then looked down at me.

"Maybe you shouldn't" Jon said sitting next to me.

"Why so?" I questioned once more still looking at him as he looked down at me.

"No hard feelings. And it won't ruin your relationship" Dean informed me.

"Why are you helping our relationship?" I asked Jon looking at him still.

"He makes you happy. As long as you're happy...then I am to" Jon said and I hugged Jon as he hugged me back.

"It was a mistake anyways" I said getting up and turning to Jon helping him up.

"What?" He asked.

"The kiss it was a mistake" I answered and a look changed on his face.

"But if he hurts you..." Dean trailed off it sounded like something changed in his voice as he pulled me close.

"He'll have to answer to me" He said and it sent chills all over me as I walked away Jon following.

I walked back up to our hotel room and went into the bathroom I did my business. I came out in long sleeve shirt and black jeans and fell on the bed.

"Finally it took you forever" Dean said and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you still mad?" Dean asked and I grabbed my phone.

"I have to go see Colby" I said simply grabbed my jacket and left.

I went to Seth's room knocked and Lieghla answered the door looking surprised to see me.

"Who's at the- hey Maya" Seth said realizing it was me smiling and I returned the smile.

"Hey Seth" I smiled and then Lieghla stood in between us.

"Babe. It's that time and I ran out of you know what. Can you get some for me?" Leighla asked innocently as I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, babe" Seth said walking out grabbing his coat.

"I'll come with you" I said to Seth and he nodded.

"No. Maya I want us to bond" Leighla said and I raised an eyebrow.

Seth walked up to me facing me put one hand on my side as he leaned down to my ear.

"Come on. Try for me" Seth begged and I nodded.

"You're lucky I love you" I teased and walked in the room as Seth left out.

"Now Let's get to the point" Leighla stated as I rolled my eyes.

"Stay. Away. From. Colby" Leighla snapped and I laughed.

"Sweetheart. No" I said and laughed again.

Then she slapped me and I backhanded her then stomped her to the ground.

"Don't ever touch me again" I snapped and grabbed my things.