the aftermath (short)

School days original universe on Monday September 25th, 2007: unknown city, Japan at 12:15 pm

Aoi school staff room

Miki sawanaga and other teachers enjoyed lunch at their table for a moment they stop eating for heading the door open really wide across from them as they turn right to see section 17 armored agent began entered the room toward them as he placed his hands on both sides of helmet begins twisted it and taking it off to reveal the face of 17 yrs old lshiki erishi with sad expression on his face and said, "miki, your brother dead from explosion by giganitamax golurk shadow ball back at Royal woods, Michigan in flash sentry original universe. He didn't see that coming so quick, I'm sorry." Cause miki shocked in fear with tears pouring down on the cheeks from eyes to hear her brother dead in explosion by giganitamax golurk shadow ball and started to cry really loud for losing her brother while being confronted by her fellow workers when one of them look up at lishiki who begins to speak again, "tell principle of sakankino high school about it, please." One of them nodded it head to agree with him to tell sakankino high school principle about it.

[New short chapter for part 4 in this story]