bon-bon first tera battle

Bon-bon already arrived at main lobby to see Lyra heartstring, tidal blue, rivet, and rainbow standing middle of main lobby talking each other when bon bon said to them with kindness, "good morning guys." They turned around to see bon-bon approach them as rivet said to her in kindness, "you too bon-bon, did you see any spotted wild tera pokemon somewhere in the neighborhood this morning."

Bon-bon: "not yet."

Rainbow: "good, I hope not those wild tera pokemon punks won't show up at school again like yesterday."

Lyra: "don't worry rainbow, our new friends will take care of it as wild tera pokemon catchers."

When suddenly bon-bon's rotom phone fly out from her coat right pocket to went left side in front of them at 5 feet away begin to speak with the voice of darkwing duck, "wild tera pokemon has been spotted at gym. Let's get dangerous." The group look at bon-bon with sly grin on her face and said, "I joined section 17 since last night as wild tera pokemon catcher." They surprise about their friend joined section 17 since last night to sign up as wild tera pokemon catcher and rainbow dash said to her with surprise, "alright dude, your one of them now and anyway let go to the gym." They started running through  the corridor toward the gym to face against unknown wild tera pokemon with cmc and principle celestia deicide to join them too.

The gym

The group arrived to see unknown wild tera pokemon is loitering pokemon yungoos.

He just sniffing the floor search for food was arrived at the middle of the floor and stop to noticed the group enter the gym in 6 feet away and started summoned tera shard rose up from gym floor to absorb him for a second then shards broke to rev...

He just sniffing the floor search for food was arrived at the middle of the floor and stop to noticed the group enter the gym in 6 feet away and started summoned tera shard rose up from gym floor to absorb him for a second then shards broke to reveal Terastallized yungoos with water type tera shards crown on top of his head, he begin power up with the energy that on cue for bon-bon pulled out pokeball in one hand, then she toss it in the air and called out her pokemon, "it's showtime, sandy shocks!" It come out from pokeball to gym having pokemon battle against Terastallized pokemon while behind them at 5 feet away.

Apple bloom: "is that past paradox pokemon from area zero?"

Sweetie Belle: "I believe so, apple bloom."

Scootaloo: "it's cool looking you ask me."

Bon-bon: "use thunder shock!"

It raise one magnet up forward at Terastallized yungoos to deliver thunder shock straight to him quick with direct hit and super effective to leave paralyzed of electricity that's surprise the group when bon-bon called out another attack, "electro ball!" It hurls an electro orb straight to paralyzed Terastallized yungoos quick with direct hit and medium halfway critical damage caused shards shattered for yungoos return to normal with dizzy. He pulled out great ball in her right hand and tossed it straight to pokemon, then stop in mid-air begin captured him to went inside pokemon who falling down on the gym floor begin locked him up inside that's surprise everyone for bon-bon captured her first wild tera pokemon in her own universe and shoutout of joyful, "ALRIGHT I CAUGHT YUNGOOS!"

Rainbow: "haha! Take that you wild tera punk. You don't mess with canterlot wondercolts."

Scootaloo: "you said it rainbow."

Tidal: "good job bon-bon, you really amazing to catch that pokemon."

Bon-bon give out small blush on her cheeks to hear the comment from tidal blue and said, "thank tidal." And tidal said to her with kindness, "let me come with you to catch another wild tera pokemon somewhere in the neighborhood during after school Bon-bon replied, " Just me and you. Sure of course tidal." Principle celestia with small sly grin on her face to see bon-bon light blush on her cheeks and staring at her nephew directly, she then thought to herself inside of her head, "I believe someone got a crush on my nephew for first time."

[New chapter is out for today]