vs tera oricorio pom pom style

Sakura trick original universe at 5:01 pm

Both kotone and her sister arrived at shopping center to searching for wild tera pokemon somewhere until shinobu look at her sister and said, "can I joined you and your friends going swimming at the lake this weekend, pretty please." Kotone give annoying sigh and said, "fine, you been behaved and listen to us all the time." Shinobu replied, "okay." For the moment they stop to see wild tera pokemon, oricorio in pom pom style standing there in few feet away from them.

Kotone: "it's oricorio in pom pom style from alola and paldea region."

Male citizen: "did you say both regions!!"

Shinobu: "yup."

Female citizen: "oh-boy!"

Medium size tera shards rose up from the floor to absorbs her in a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallized oricorio with electric tera shards crown on top of her head begins power up with terastallized energy on cue for kotone pull out pokeball on right hand  begins toss it in the air and called out her pokemon, "come out, galarian zapdos!" He come out from his pokeball enter shopping mall staring down at terastallized oricorio who scared on her face to see legendary Galarian pokemon as kotone called out an attack, "thunderous kick!" Legendary Galarian pokemon running straight to terastallized oricorio with super speed delivered thunderous kick cause heavy critical damage make the shards broke witth oricorio return to normal with dizzy and kotone pull out empty pokeball begins toss toward oricorio in curve ball style begins captured her to went inside pokeball who floating down on the floor perfectly begins lock it up.

Kotone: "alright, I caught oricorio in pom pom style!"

Shinobu: "congratulations sis."

Back at Royal woods, Michigan 3:15 pm

Luna and sam got 1 month pregnant belly hanging out with Mr and Mrs. Loud at their place for a while before heading home.

Rita: "when you two having baby shower."

Luna: "Monday October 15th in Royal woods community center at 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm."

Lynn sr: "great, we got plenty to invite everyone we know to baby shower."

Sam: "yup like dictator clavell, geeta, rika, iono, Zeke Yeager, his girlfriend, his friends, and Atticus."

Rita: "the boss of team's star poison crew and section 44 spy."

Sam: "that's the one."

Lynn sr: "that's neat."

[New chapter is out for tonight]