lady Phoenix in levincia city

Levincia city 2:31 pm in pokemon original universe.

Dinky hanging out at the market with shane, yamper, Sasha, Abbey, and meowth to explore through the market as Sasha said to dinky in pride, "nice pokemon tag battle practice with shane at the battlefield in few minutes ago, kiddo." Dinky replied, "thanks ms. Braus, tomorrow morning at 9:15 am I'm facing Abbey at the battlefield."

Abbey: "yup."

Sasha noticed something quick and said to Abbey, "you babysit Falco & Gabi tonight because me and my boyfriend going on double date with rika and iono at mesagoza city restaurant, that's okay with you." Abbey smile happily and replied back to Sasha in kindness, "sure ms. Braus I happy to babysit Falco & gabi."

Sasha: "great we'll be back around 11:15 pm."

Abbey: "sounds good ms. Braus."

"Greetings citizens."

They spotted of surprise and confused to see one of them member of canterlot defenders, lady Phoenix standing in middle of market with pride expression and begins introducing herself to them while posing in sailor Moon pose, "let introducing my name. I am defender of justice." She then next pose is fake running, "make criminals running away in fear. I am." She then due final pose is great saiyaman pose, "lady Phoenix at your service."

Meowth: "(thought) what a weird pose I ever saw

Meowth: "(thought) what a weird pose I ever saw."

Shane: "no way you're lady Phoenix, the member of canterlot defenders."

Lady Phoenix: "that's right young man."

She walk up to Sasha braus and said, "you must be Sasha braus from aot universe 5 known as green lantern scout, correct." She little bit surprise about lady Phoenix known her super hero identity lately and replied back to her in kindness, "yes I am but how exactly?"

Lady Phoenix: "it's was captain sentry told me about it at his office."

Sasha: "that's cool."

Lady Phoenix: "anyway captain sentry sent me here with a send message to miss. Doo."

Dinky: "what kind of message is it?"

Lady Phoenix: "he send Joey Wheeler and Pacifica Northwest here on Thursday for pokemon practice with you."

She smile happily for captain sentry send his agents over here on Thursday for pokemon practice with her too as well and Abbey replied with agreement at lady Phoenix, "that's wonderful idea for captain sentry send his agents here on Thursday doing pokemon practice with dinky too."

Shane: "you said it Abbey. "

Meanwhile at Navi squad base

Atticus resting on bench with muscular body in purple gym shorts and tennis shoes from kung fu lesson in a minute ago with Sara at section 44 dojo room who becomes his girlfriend since yesterday.

"Yo Atticus."

He look up to see the leader of team star's fire crew mela just arrived his base toward them with a smile on her face.

He begins getting up on the bench as she stop in front of him and said to her in little bit surprise, "what are you doing here mela?" She replied back with smug expression, "hanging out with you duh

He begins getting up on the bench as she stop in front of him and said to her in little bit surprise, "what are you doing here mela?" She replied back with smug expression, "hanging out with you duh."

Atticus: "well I'm heading out to owl house universe 2 with the instructors and cadets from section 17 to watch zoids in action though."

Mela: "oh, really."

Atticus: "wanna come with me to watch."

Mela: "sure, oh by the way. Where sara at?"

Atticus: "she and Damien at meeting with detectives inside briefing room about set a trap for Serena Yvonne tomorrow during after school."

Mela: "really."

Atticus: "yup."

[New chapter is out for today]