vs tera oddish

Equestria girls original alternative universe (pomE (pie of my eye) edition) on Monday January 7th, 2013 in canterlot city, California at 7:15 am

Canterlot high school: parking lot

Principal celestia and her nephew, tidal blue get out of the car because it's her nephew first day of school at canterlot high school to be nervous was about towards building.

"Oddish."

They turned left in shock to see strange glimmering creature at left side of parking lot in 8 feet who staring at them for a moment when an orange magical portal show right next to them in 4 feet away that scared them bit when open up to reveal section 23 main lobby with admiral dawn cerise, nick fury, chiaski, pokemon professor boris feulner, madam ice glacier, black widow, and flare warden in winter jacket on.

exit the portal to parking lot with them that's surprised chiaski and said, "this is wild tera pokemon what you talking about admiral."

Dawn: "yup."

An tera shard rose up from the ground to absorb oddish in a second and broke into pieces to reveal Terastallized oddish with 19th tera crown.

That's shock the group when oddish began power up with Terastallized energy as madam ice glacier said to the group in fear, "goodness me what kind of tera is that? It look different from tera type crown

That's shock the group when oddish began power up with Terastallized energy as madam ice glacier said to the group in fear, "goodness me what kind of tera is that? It look different from tera type crown." Professor boris know that unknown tera and said to the group, "that's my friends it's 19th tera for pokemon have duel tera type that boost both of a pokemon's existing if they are duel types to increase the power of moves with the same type of change your pokemon weakness."

Dawn: "that's mean we better out from the power then."

Professor boris: "correct my dear."

Tidal: "oh-boy."

Both flare and chiaski smug expression on their faces having pokemon battle against Terastallized oddish with 19th tera type crown while pulled out their pokeball begins toss it in the air to called out their pokemon.

Flare: "it's rock 'n' roll time, bisharp!"

Chiaski: "come out, flamigo!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against Terastallized oddish while behind them at 7 feet away.

Chiaski: "use double kick!"

Flare: "use mantis boxing style!"

They take a leap in the air toward Terastallized oddish with double kick and mantis boxing style until he fire back with shadow ball & razor leafs from tera type shards straight to them with direct hit and cause medium halfway critical damage that alarm them bit.

Tidal: "guys!"

Flare: "damn it."

Principal celestia: "that 19th tera type thing what you talking about Sir, it's very powerful."

Professor boris: "yes indeed."

Madam ice glacier fire small ice energy ball from her right repulsor straight to Terastallized oddish with direct hit and cause half quarter critical damage.

Flare: "ah-ah, a direct hit, thanks madam ice glacier."

Tidal: "way to go."

Then suddenly lyra and bon-bon show up approach principal celestia and her nephew from behind while being joined by stranger that they never seen before when they join them to see strange Terastallized creature with crown got colorful shards when flare warden call out attack for bisharp, "use poison jab!"

He run straight to Terastallized oddish with poison jab for a moment when oddish use tera blast from the crown straight to bisharp quick cause heavily critical damage.

Flare: "BISHARP!!!"

lyra: "uh-no poor thing."

Tidal: "geeze."

Fainted bisharp laying on the ground within his back from oddish's tera blast for flare send him back inside pokeball quick to place it on pokebelt right attachment to grab another pokeball start toss it in the air and call out another pokemon, "come out nuzleaf!" He come out from his pokeball to join flamagio against Terastallized oddish.

Flare: "use bullet speed!"

Chiaski: "use hyper beam!"

Their attacks straight to Terastallized oddish, but he use protection to protect him from the attacks that caught of shocking in fear from bon-bon and she said to them, "he use protection from the attacks." Dawn replied back to bon-bon with smug expression, "not for long kiddo." She started to glow Golden aura inside of her that's alarm them of confused whe magical cloud appeared above Terastallized oddish in 5 feet away

Dawn: "super fist of blabs-a-lot: it's raining like Shadow balls and razor leafs!"

An huge amount of shadow balls and razor leafs pouring down straight to Terastallized oddish quick cause medium size of smoke that's surprised tidal wave, lyra, bon-bon, principal celestia, and apple family who show up just in time, when magical cloud disappeared and the smoke cleared to reveal fainted normal oddish laying down on the ground.

Lyra: "hahaha take that you punk."

Bon-bon: "served you right."

Chiaski pulled out pokeball on her hand begins throw towards fainted oddish for a second and stop in mid-air begins captured him went inside pokeball who falling down on the ground begins lock it without struggling.

Chiaski: "alright I caught oddish."

Flare: "way to go dudette."

Lyra: "good job girl."

Applejack: "yee-haw."

When chiaski and her pokemon walk over there to receive captured pokeball as flare look at principal celestia, her nephew, and the rest with a smile and said, "you guys alright?" Principal celestia replied, "we're fine and thanks anyway."

Flare: "no problem, we're wild tera pokemon catchers and what we do."

Dawn: "that's right dudette."

Professor boris pulled out rotom phone from his lab coat right pocket and place it on tidal wave right palm, he began explained to him with kindness, "it has everything in there including pokedex give information about every type of pokemon who's coming here from pokemon original universe to stay or visit very soon so keep a eyes on them."

Tidal: "of course sir."

Granny Smith: "we're on it, Sonny boy."

Principal celestia: "no problem."

Bon-bon: "you got it sir."

[New chapter is out for today. In this universe the times and years goes slower. By the way.]