vs tera snubull

Aot universe 2 at 12:45 pm

Marley, liberio

At internment zone gate with two Marley public Sercurity guarded in front until they noticed in fear to see glimmering snubull front the distance toward the gate but he stop bit staring at the two Sercurity in 10 feet away when a magical portal shown up inside the gate in 2⅓ feet away begins open to reveal section 17 northeast corridor with 16 yrs old gina boyd from how heavy are dumbells you lift original universe in section 17 jumpsuit got gray stripes and pokebelt around the belt loop.

She exit the portal to front gate with them to see glimmering snubull with smirk grin while pulled out pokeball in right hand and he summoned tera shard rose up from the ground to absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal ter...

She exit the portal to front gate with them to see glimmering snubull with smirk grin while pulled out pokeball in right hand and he summoned tera shard rose up from the ground to absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized snubull with grass type tera shard crown on top of hia head, he began power up after that on cue for gina throw her pokeball in the air and called out her pokemon, "let's go, galarian corsola!" He come out from his pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against terastallized snubull with gina called out a attack, "night shade!" He fired night shade from his eyes straight toward terastallized snubull really fast and direct hit in the forehead is super effective cause his half into 10 percent make tera shattered for returning him normal with dizzy that caught of surprised two Marley soldiers and several citizens when she pulled out heal ball in right hand started throwing it like a fast ball toward dizzy snubull quick and begins captured him with pink beam to went inside heal ball whom falling down on the ground gently, it starts lock snubull up inside the ball make everyone started cheering for her captured her first wild tera pokemon.

Marley public Sercurity #1: "good job kid."

Marley public Sercurity #2: "not bad."

Gina: "thanks, I joined section 17 since yesterday as wild tera pokemon catcher."

Marley public Sercurity #1: "really, welcome to the big league kid because you gonna need it."

Marley public Sercurity #2: "yeah, those wild tera pokemon really tough and strong deal with them."

Male citizen #1: "that's true."

Gina: "no worry I'll take with them and don't care they really tough & strong in terastallized form."

Marley soldier #1: "I like your moxey, kid."

Marley solider #2: "hehe, yeah, moxey."

[New chapter is out for today]