chasing serena aftermath

Liberio 5:15 pm

Marley HQ briefing room

Reiner punch the wall with fist with angry disappointed on his face and yell, "DAMN IT HOW DO WE LOST HER LATELY?" Pieck step in to answer Reiner question, "I don't know Reiner but she due Parkour and jump over lmv though."

Kurumu: "since when she due Parkour, huh."

Gonzo: "that's mystery question kurumu."

Ran: "I never thought of that kurumu."

Lexi: "probably in age of 11 at her hometown in kalos region as hobby for her during the weekends only."

They're very little bit surprised about serena hobby is Parkour at vaniville town, kalos region during the weekends only then sumae said to the group with worried expression on his face, "we need a plan to catch serena easily at school tomorrow." They begin think in their heads about planning catch serena easily at school tomorrow until colt look down at fuecoco who got oran berry in his hands was about eat it but he stare at colt with smug expression as look up  at everyone in briefing room and said, "we use fuecoco for bait to lure serena as pretend trainer's lost pokemon." Everyone agree with colt smart plan to use his girlfriend's pokemon for bait to lure serena in a pretend trainer's lost pokemon, then pieck said to him with surprised, "good idea babe."

Koslow: "smart thinking grice. But we need a place to set up a trap for serena Yvonne."

Porco: "pokemon center in Vermillion city."

Reiner: "alright we got 2nd plan to catch serena tomorrow so easily."

[New chapter is out for today]