iono vs yuzu

Original citrus original on Tuesday February 21st, 2018 at 5:35 pm: unknown city, Tokyo

Aihara academy backyard with iono having pokemon battle against yuzu in middle fo the field while being watched by mei's grandfather, alpha 5, captain arlelt, mallow learne, and mei  standing at left side of field in 5 feet away as they pull out pokeball in their hands begins toss it in the air and called out their pokemon.

Yuzu: "come out, sudowoodo!"

Iono: "you too, vikavolt!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle to each other when yuzu called out the attack, "use sucker punch!" He run straight to vikavolt with sucker punch was about to attack him but iono called out sneak attack, "use thunderbolt!" He fire thunderbolt straight to sudowoodo with direct hit is super effective and getting paralyzed after that caused little bit disappointed mia's grandfather to see his granddaughter girlfriend pokemon got paralyzed from vikavolt and said, "foolish girl, she need tell sudowoodo to dodge that attack but she using sucker punch instead."

Mei: "she trying her best, grandfather."

He scoffed and walk away toward his office inside the academy make captain arlelt felt bad for mei who standing up for girlfriend and he placed his hand on right shoulder who got her attention to look at him with smile, "don't worry about it alright because he proud of her inside." Mei smile and said, "thank you sir, that's okay with you to join section 23 as wild tera pokemon catcher just like her."

Armin: "of course."

Mallow: " Welcome aboard Duddette. Should stop by at section 23 pokemon storage to grabb your stuff and pick any types of pokemon as your partners whatever you choose after this."

Mei: "sure."

Back at battle

Lono: "use electro ball!"

Yuzu: "protect now!"

He protect himself from electro ball flying toward it begins to explode bit for a second and smoke cleared to reveal sudowoodo still standing that's surprised iono and said, "good job for sudowoodo use protect from electro ball, dude." Yuzu replied, "thanks iono."

Iono: "use hyper beam!"

He open his mouth to fire hyper beam straight to sudowoodo in fully speed with direct hit is super effective cause medium size explosion with gray smoke for a second and the smoke faded to reveal faintd sudowoodo laying on the ground as alpha five called out the match, "sudowoodo is unable to battle and winner is vikavolt. The Victor goes to iono the gym leader."

Mei: "you did try your best, babe."

Mallow: "you did great dudette."

After sending their pokemon back inside the pokeball, they started walking up each other for a second and stop as yuzu said to her in kindness, "what a great pokemon battle training with you, iono." Iono replied, "you too, yuzu."

Yuzu: "let's do it again sometimes like a real pokemon battle."

Iono: "of course dude."

[New chapter is out for today]