vs tera paras

King of the hill original universe (2005 edition) on Monday September 21st, 2005 at 7:05 am in Arlen, texas

Tom landry middle school

At the football with coach kleehammer talking to principal boss & officer brown standing right to bleachers in home side at 5 feet away for a moment they stop talking to heard unknown cry, "paras

At the football with coach kleehammer talking to principal boss & officer brown standing right to bleachers in home side at 5 feet away for a moment they stop talking to heard unknown cry, "paras." They turn their heads to the left in shock to see glimmering strange creature is close to them at 10 feet away staring at them for a second when tera shards rose up from grass to absorb paras in a second and broke into pieces to reveal Terastallized paras with grass type tera crown on top of his head and begin power up after that.

Then suddenly an magical portal  right next to the trio at 5 feet away as they saw begins up to reveal section 23 main lobby with parker cerise, his sister-in-law, and nick fury begins exit the portal to outside having pokemon battle against Terastallized paras on cue for Parker pulled out a pokeball begins toss it in the air to call out his pokemon, "it's showtime, primeape!" Parker's Primeape come out from pokeball to field having pokemon battle against paras.

Parker: "use thunder punch!"

He running straight to para with open fist that cover with thunder and direct hit at right cheek cause halfway medium critical damage and paralysis too that's surprised dawn.

Dawn: "way to go bro that smart attack plan."

Coach kleemhammer: "good thinking son."

Parker: "thanks. Okay buddy use rage fist!'

Primeape in rage running straight to Terastallized paras and delivered rage fist cause heavily critical damage make the shards broke make paras return to normal with dizzy, Parker pulled out heal ball quick and begins throw straight to dizzy paras and started begins captured him to went inside pokeball who's floating down to grass gently begins lock it up with paras inside  that's surprised the trio bit until primeape started to evolved.

Dawn: "hahaha your primeape started to evolved dude."

Parker: "alright."

Primeape just evolved into annihilape that's shocked the trio as principle moss said in fear, "what happened to your creature, kid. Geeze." Dawn step in to answer principle moss question, "that's primeape new evolved form it's annihilape. Ghost and fighting type."

Officer Brown: "pretty cool I guess."

Parker walk up the field to grab his pokeball with annihilape when they heard another voice from behind them, "hello." As they turn around to see 16 yrs old chikai Takahashi with a smile.

Along with flamigo as she begins to speak again, "my name is chikai Takahashi and want to join section 23 as wild tera Pokemon catcher

Along with flamigo as she begins to speak again, "my name is chikai Takahashi and want to join section 23 as wild tera Pokemon catcher." Dawn replied, "welcome to section 23 ms. Takahashi. Heads to pokemon storage for staff handed you your pokebelt, tera orb, and rotom phone."

Chikai: "yes ma'am."

Nick Fury pulled out rotom phone from right coat pocket and place it on principle moss right palms and begins to explain, "it's has everything there and including pokedex to information every type of pokemon will show up here very soon. So keep a eyes on them."

Coach kleehammer: "you got it slick."

Principle moss: "no problem."

Officer brown: "of course."

[New chapter is out for today]