bon bon meet captain

6:25 pm

Front door open forward really wide for bon bon enter the house quick and closed the door after that.

"Honey, your home?"

Bon-bon: "yes mom."

"Come to the kitchen please."

She walk toward the kitchen to see her parents at table having tea with captain sentry that shock her bit to see him look like her friend flash Sentry from school but with three scars on right eye.

Captain Sentry: "greetings kid, let me introduce myself, flash Sentry the head of section 17 from my original universe. And it's very nice to meet you for first time."

Bon bon still shock to see him and said, "you too um captain Sentry. But you look like my friend flash Sentry at school." He give out small joyful chuckle and said, "yup, but I got three scars on my right eye instead. So anyway are you interested to join section 17 as serect agent and wild tera pokemon catcher." She give out warm smile on her face and said, "I'm in captain."

Captain Sentry: "welcome to section 17, kid. You should visit at my section probably tomorrow at 7:15 am."

Bon-bon: "of course sir."

An suddenly an green portal show up in the kitchen at behind the wall in the end begins open up to reveal Northwest corridor with scared Carlos thunderbolt exit through the portal to kitchen with them and he said to captain, "sir we got problem right now."

Captain Sentry: "what kind of problem is it?"

Original pokemon universe

Mesagoza city, paldea region at 8:05 am: uva academy

Entrance hall

Bucky and solon talking with jedi master rarifort and jacq at left side of entrance hall for a moment until they stop talking to heard a familiar voice by a person.

"Hey guys."

They turned their heads to the right cause Bucky and Solon very surprised to see the gummi bears arrived at paldea region for first time as Bucky said to them with surprise, "guys long time no see."

Grammi: "you too dearie. You haven't changed a bit."

He begins introducing jacq and rarifort to their old friends, "jacq, rarifort. Meet old friends of ours the gummies bears who helped us to gather animals with power rangers, ace Ventura, and elements of insanity." Jacq replied, "very nice to meet you all and welcome to uva academy."

Gruffi: "thanks."

Sunni: "this is uva academy is very nice in paldea region."

Cubbi: "yeah."

Gruffi: "I guess. "

Bucky: "oh gruffi, I miss your negativity all the time."

Flutter man fly pass them to give friendly wave toward left side while holding both books that gummie bears very surprised to see paradox pokemon for first time from area zero.

Bucky: "pretty amazing right."

Gruffi: "it's so cool and I heard dinky and other at levinica city in 2 weeks for her having pokemon battle against iono, right."

Solon: "correct my dear, you should visit them over there after the tour."

Sunni: "of course."

[New chapter is out for today