wild tera in maretime bay [edited]

It's night time at maretime bay during 10:30 pm

With Lelia overlock, her rookie hatoya kohane, and zipp storm at left side of town for hatoya capture another wild tera pokemon. Hatoya look at zipp storm in left side and said, "thank you for joining us on wild tera pokemon hunting, ms. Storm." Zipp replied, "no problem at all dudette beside I want to see wild tera pokemon first time."

Lelia: "by the way, how Sasha doing her Jedi training lately."

Zipp: "great, she ready on Saturday 9:15 am inside the forest at aot universe 4."

Lelia: "wonderful."

In a moment, they stop to see glimmering gimmighoul in chest form at 7 feet away from them as Lelia said to them in serious expression, "it's gimmighoul in chest form." Both of them pulled out their pokeball in the hands on cue for when tera shards rose up from the ground to absorb him in a second and shards broke into pieces to reveal terastallized gimmighoul with water type tera shard crowd on top of chest and begins power up after that, they throw it in the air and begins calling out their pokemon.

Lelia: "it's magic time, scream tail!"

Hatoya: "come out, floragato!"

They come out from their pokeball to outside having pokemon battle against terastallized pokemon.

Lelia: "use fire punch!"

Scream tail right hand turn fire shaped fist while running toward gimmighoul quick delivered a strike at right side of chest is direct hit and medium critical damage, also leave a burn after that and hatoya called out the attack for her partner, "use leafage!" Gimmighoul getting by floragato's leafage cause inflicted damage to make tera shattered for gimmighoul return to normal with dizzy on cue for hatoya pulled out great ball in right hand and begins throw it toward dizzy pokemon started captured him to went inside pokeball and falling down on the ground perfectly, it starts locked him up after that.

Lelia: "way to go kiddo, you caught it."

Zipp: "congratulations squirt."

Hatoya: "thanks guys."

Meanwhile at section 23 in the office with flare warden, Zoe hange from aot universe 4, her boyfriend, pokemon professor boris, and rainbow blitz stand in line face toward at captain arlelt in desk who begins to speak, "at 4:21 pm you guys toward catfish lake in Springfield at the Simpsons universe 2 to face against catfish lake roaring Titan (aka gyarados)." Moblit replied, "yes captain, it's good thing me and Zoe got lanturn and mantyke from pokemon storage room in earlier ago."

Zoe: "you said it babe, besides this is our first Titan pokemon hunting.

Flare: "us too, zoe."

Rainbow: "yup."

Pancham: "pancham, pan."

Rainbow: "you said it buddy."

Pokemon universe 3 in Lumiose city, kalos region- professor Sycamore laboratory

In the front door with cast of Shadow upon on it shaped like a person who placed pokeball on top of the step then knocked the door really loud quick and exit the laboratory after that.

Meanwhile at Pokemon original universe in levicnia city, paldea region at 9:20 am

Dinky, Savannah Lockwood, Gabi Braun, and Xander at gym battlefield walked to parked laat gunship in middle with Joey Wheeler and Pacifica Northwest got their travel bags as dinky said to them in kindness, "thank you two for help me train against iono on Saturday." Pacific replied, "no problem at all dinky, you face me at 1:15 pm. That's okay."

Dinky: "sure."

[New edited chapter is out for today]