double trouble giganitamax

Pokemon universe 2 at 9:15 am in sinnoh region

Somewhere in the forest in 10 miles away from ash and the group in right side to see wild garchomp wonder around through the forest when medium giganitamax energy orb come out the rose toward garchomp from behind toward his tail without he noticed it.

At left side of forest in 10 mile away from ash and the group too as well, there wild kabutop chatting to two wild pokemon, sneasel and houndour when giganitamax energy orb size baseball floating from the grass and stoppin middle of them who confused expression to see that began flying straight to kabutop quick without warning

On the path with the group still walking toward another city from 8 miles away until the sky turned into dark giganitamax purple sky that alarm them and Holly said to them, "it's giganitamax energy sky that's mean pokemon got affected with giganitamax energy." They heard two furious powerful cry from both sides of forest make a lot of flying types of pokemon flying away from the forest toward another direction in sinnoh, and Mateo said to the group in fear, "I think there another pokemon got affected with giganitamax energy too as well, guys."

Ash: "oh great, we got two giganitamax pokemon right now in sinnoh."

Suddenly medium size orange portal show up behind them in 6 feet away with jb-9 turned his head around at the portal and began give out friendly beep as the group turned around of surprise to see portal began open up to reveal Phoenixkazemon, metaldigmon, mangalobomon, sheepmon, flybeemon, captain atom, goten, Superman, and nova in section 17 main lobby began walking through the portal to outside with them as goten said to Holly and dawn, "it's dna Digivolve time, you two."

Dawn: "you got it."

Captain atom: "I'll take Phoenixkazemon, goten, and nova goes right side of forest."

Superman: "I'll take metaldigmon and mangalobomon goes left side of forest."

They started flying in both directions toward two unknown giganitamax pokemon to leave flybeemon and sheepmon with them doing dna Digivolve transformation with two girls and an large size red digital circle above them at 7 feet away.

Ash: "good luck girls."

Holly: "thank ash."

They started to glow in different color type aura inside of them.

Holly: "Holly!"

Flybeemon: "flybeemon!"

Dawn: "dawn blitz!"

Sheepmon: "sheepmon!"

They flew up toward the circle with twirling each other and said it together, "dna Digivolve to..." They went through the circle made bright light for a second and faded away to reveal two ultimate level form.

1st form is female flybeemon has sharp axe for hands. Wearing full body armor with spikes shoulder armor pads. 2nd form is mountainsheep with dark pink rough wool has huge military jetpack on its back.

Holly/flybeemon: "axebeemon!"

Dawn/sheepmon: "mountainsheepmon!"

They went both direction toward the group at giganitamax pokemon location really fast in 26 mph that's surprise ash and Brock see their girlfriends in ultimate level form.

Ash: "we got best and hot girlfriend ever, Brock."

Holly: "you said it big guy."

Axebeemon arrived at unknown giganitamax pokemon location to reveal giganitamax garchomp who's busy battle against captain atom's group.

Mountainsheepmon arrived at unknown giganitamax pokemon location reveal is kabuto goes giganitamax for first time at sinnoh region in her own universe

Still busy battle against Superman's group in every direction

Back with group A with Phoenixkazemon summoned three spirits of commander Erwin, nifa, and Franz kefka appeared right next to her who began called out the attack, "ghost of fallen regiments attack!" They flying toward garchomp's right fin with swords in both hands and delivered triple slice on right fin caused little bit damaged until goten fire barrage of Kai blast straight to garchomp upper chest with direct bit cause medium halfway damage.

Franz: "alright way to go goten."

"Air cutter!"

An razor-like wind straight to toward garchomp face with direct hit caused him back up bit and the group turned around of surprise to see axebeemon flying toward him.

Franz: "just in time kid."

Giganitamax garchomp open his mouth with light glowing inside the throats toward the mouth that alarm nifa and warned the group, "incoming!" They split up in group to dodged g-max hyper beam shoot up in the sky quick to made huge explosion.

Axebeemon: "pin missiles beam!"

Phoenixkazemon: "ember bullet seed!"

Their attacks toward garchomp middle chest together to deliver double hit caused heavily critical damage make giganitamax garchomp started to glow with giganitamax energy beam shoot up  in the sky from his head, he shrinking down into normal state and the sky too as well.

Phoenixkazemon: "way to go rookie."

Goten: "pretty good job."

Captain atom: "good job kid."

Axebeemon: "thanks guys."

Group b still battle against giganitamax kabutop when mangalobomon and mountainsheepmon delivered their attacks at him.

Mangalobomon: "aura spheres barrage!"

Mountainsheepmon: "wool missiles!"

Their attacks toward kabutop's upper chest with direct hit and medium halfway damage when Superman flying toward kabutop in the right really fast to deliver hard punched at right cheek and flying back to the group.

Mountainsheepmon: "rock bullet seed!"

She fired rock-like seed from her mouth to kabutop in the forehead with direct hit and caused heavily critical damage make giganitamax kabutop start to glow with giganitamax energy beam shoot up in giganitamax energy sky from his head begins shrinking down to normal state and including sky turn normal too as well.

Mangalobomon: "way to go blitz."

Superman: "congratulations young lady."

MountainSheepmon: "thanks you two."

[New chapter is out for today]