(aftermath) vs raging bolt

7:45 am

Strickland propane with several employees gathering around Hank desk

Joe: "how tall is raging bolt, honey?"

Hank: "it's 17'1 height."

Enrique surprised: "wow, that paradox pokemon is strong in terastallized form thing."

Meldina: "yeah, and including tera orb that kid got in his hand to use it on his pokemon to take down with tera blast."

Donna curious: "did he captured raging bolt after that, Hank?"

Hank: "yup."

Buck: "gosh, dang that kid is brave like a man to capture raging bolt who come from crater of area zero in this paldea region place."

Roger: "you said it sir."

Buck: "we want to meet that kid in person so he can show raging bolt to us from outside of work."

Hank like his boss idea to bring shoyo hinata from section 17 at his workplace so he can meet the employees and show raging bolt to them after that and said to his boss with kindness, "I'll talk with him at section 17 during break time if he's agreed with me, for you all meet him in person. That's okay."  They're agreed with him about talk to him at section 17 during break time if he agreed with him, then buck said to him in surprised, "good thinking ol'top."

Joe worried: "I hope those agents will might erase your memory with scientific erase wiper after that, honey."

Hank: "they won't joe jack. They're friendly people that's all."

[New chapter is out for today]