gigantamax in summer camp island

10:15 am

Under of the ocean far from summer camp island, there's tentacruel swimming along with water type of pokemon and regular sea creatures toward North for a moment until small tiny gigantamax energy orb come out from sea coral straight up to tentacruel without being noticed.

At summer camp island with Oscar sitting at the table talking to hedgehog and lucky who's started look up at the sky becomes scared some reason and said to the duo, "you two better look up in the sky now." They decided look up in the sky in fear to see sky turn dark purple for no reason that's mean trouble when suddenly a medium glowing red outline of a symbol flashed right next to the trio at 5 feet away accompanied by a disembodied voice, "portal...please." It open up to reveal section 17 main lobby with haruto soma, Connie Springer from aot universe 5 in section 23 jumpsuit with green stripes, guardromon, Phoenixkazemon, super vegito, nick fury, black widow, Android 18, and superman come out through portal to outside see gigantamax sky as super vegito look at the trio and said in calm and rudeness way, "don't worry worms we handle this one."

Phoenixkazemon: "yeah, okay dude! It's dna Digviolve time."

Guardromon/Connie: "right."

Super vegito, Android 18, Superman, and Phoenixkazemon flying away in the sky towards gigantamax pokemon location to leave the rest behind on the island, on cue for red digital circle above them at 7 feet away make Connie and guardromon started to glow green and bright yellow aura inside of them.

Connie: "Connie Springer!'

Guardromon: "Guardromon!"

They flew up in the sky straight toward the circle with twirling each other and saying together, "dna Digviolve to...." They went through the circle with shine goes really bright for a second and faded away to reveal transformation of Connie Springer and guardromon is very tall guardromon in blue armored clad with gauntlet machine gun attached on right shoulder pad and laser cannon in left wrist as new hand. Got four sharp spikes  on top of helmet through bottom. He begins to speak with Connie Springer and guardromon, "warguardromon!"

Hedgehog: "holy cow! He's huge."

Nick Fury: "it's guardromon ultimate level form, warguardromon."

Haruto: "pretty cool I ever seen."

He flying straight in the sky straight to gigantamax pokemon location joined the rest that leave the trio speechless of surprised to watch dna Digviolve transformation for first time. For a minute he arrives at gigantamax pokemon location to see the group still fighting off against gigantamax tentacruel who rose up from the ocean in few seconds ago.

Both Android 18 & super vegito fired barrage of kai blast on top of his head caus half quarter damaged then Superman is next shoot red beam from the eyes straight to gigantamax tentacruel but it use protect from that attack

Super vegito: "smart move you bastard!"

Phoenixkazemon: "ember bullet seed!"

Her attacks straight to gigantamax tentacruel but it use water gun took out ember bullet seed into steam like that then suddenly warguardromon join the group as super vegito said to him with little kindness, "hey kid just in time to take out the big gigantamax calamaria down."

He raised left laser cannon forward to aim at gigantamax tentacruel with something glowing inside the cannon and called out his attack, "hyper beam cannon!" He fire beam from the cannon straight down at gigantamax tentacruel right in the forehead make heavily critical damage caused he begins to glow gigantamax aura with the beam shoot up in the sky from tentacruel head begins shrinking down to normal state and including the sky too as well.

Oscar: "alright they did it."

Hedgehog: "awesome."

Max: "radical."

Cloud: "incredible."

[New chapter is out for today]