hank hill offered

Section 17 at 12:25 pm

In the cafeteria with shoyo sitting in a round table with eren, Marco dafoy, and Carlos thunderbolt eating lunch together.

Carlos: "you guys got any plans after work."

Marco: "I take ginger to movie cinema to watch new movie called daring doo and the dial of destiny as our 11th date."

Eren: "not bad man, I heard that movie is good and awesome."

Marco: "what about you guys?"

Carlos: "me and eren helping out with Mrs. Cake at sweet shoppe cafe while Mr. Cake is out heading everfree town to visit an friend of his for a while."

Shoyo: "I heading to volleyball practice with my teammates inside karasuno high school gym because we got a game against another school on Thursday night."

Eren surprised: "awesome man."

Shoyo: "you three come to my game for support with my family and other friends."

They're smile pride to hear from shoyo about to his game for support with his family and other friends from school, then eren said to him in polite, "of course dude we happy to." Duo nodded their heads to agree with him that make shoyo very happy and said, "thank guys."

"Howdy shoyo."

They spotted Hank Hill entered the cafeteria walked towards their table then he noticed they eating their lunch and said to them with forgiveness, "sorry you fellas eating your lunch." Shoyo replied, "no problem at all, mr. Hill. You need something."

Hank: "my boss and my coworkers want to meet you and raging bolt for first time tomorrow. That's okay with you."

Shoyo happily: "sure, I'll be there at 8:25 am."

Hank: "sounds good to me."

[New chapter is out for today]